A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Reactions: SAC

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He is a liar. He was sacked from two previous jobs for lying.
He has been found to have lied to Parliament four times.

By all means admire him for breaking ‘stupid rules’ but be man enough to own up to it.

He didn’t. He lied.
He’s not even hanging around to take his punishment but has resigned.
He’s a coward.
A cowardly liar.
What's more if Sunak, May or Cameron had been in thousand during Covid thousands of lives would have been saved.

A horrible self serving excuse of a human

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let me guess? Harder and longer lockdowns?
One would hope more timely, not delayed a week or so, and with clear and consistent messaging.

It is no wonder his messaging was not clear and consistent, hands, knees, face, space, because he had no intention of following any of it himself.

Throughout, his body language and, from what has been reported by Cummings and others, he never took Covid seriously.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I read an interesting piece from someone who saw him do five minutes as guest speaker at some function (nice little earner). He captivated the audience with his spontaneity and humour. He got up and *pretended* to not be entirely sure what town he was in, then told quite a good joke, and so on.

The person noting this was then astonished a year later to see him somewhere else, going through the exact same routine. Not spontaneous but a well rehearsed pantomime.

If he were a stand up, fair enough. But he was pedaling sincerity. That's sinister.
Jeremy Vine https://reaction.life/jeremy-vine-my-boris-story/

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
or anything else
As I've said many times before he was more interested in having the title of Prime Minister than actually doing the JOB of Prime Minister. Same as the other blonde fella who used to live in the White House.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
All the Covid rules and the lockdown were ridiculous and unnecessary so no surprise that Boris found them difficult to follow. Only trouble was it was his government that put them in place. However I can understand him denying that he attended any "parties". Did the rules specify exactly what a "party" was? Where did a business meeting end and a "party" begin? Sure he broke some rules, but I like that about people if they're stupid rules in the first place.
Care to explain why they were ridiculous and unnecessary then?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
At least he won’t be sacked for lying in his new job.

Attachments

• IMG_5744.jpeg
    IMG_5744.jpeg
    506.8 KB · Views: 26

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports