Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joel Veltman Appreciation

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He 'dealt' with Zaha brilliantly. Walked a fine line at times but is a master of the dark arts
Sorry to post this in 2 places, but sod it!

veltman.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A masterclass in total shitehousery. His off the ball stuff was a thing to behold (but luckily 99% including the ref and lino were watching elsewhere). Running in front of Zaha and stopping, refusing to shake his hand, Dibley didn't seem to know if he was coming or going. I bet he was thinking he won't have to suffer that sort of attention when he's playing in Saudi next season.

Jimmy Grimble

Absolutely outstanding.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The best purely defensive RB we’ve had in my 47 years of going. Bruno was a different kind of player, a Ferrari of a RB, a dream for wingers to play with.
Point of order Calderon was better than Bruno, more goals, more assists, better defender and scored with his face trump's Bruno

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Point of order Calderon was better than Bruno, more goals, more assists, better defender and scored with his face trump's Bruno
I love Calderon, not least for the way he changed his mind and shat on Stains/Atkins when they tried to take our prize assets. I’ll never forget our astonishing football at Withdean in those final 2 seasons.

I base my pecking order on our level of football. Veltman’s playing near the summit of the greatest league in the world, Bruno was quality in a great Championship team, Calderon great in L1/Championship teams.

I could be wrong.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A masterclass in total shitehousery. His off the ball stuff was a thing to behold (but luckily 99% including the ref and lino were watching elsewhere). Running in front of Zaha and stopping, refusing to shake his hand, Dibley didn't seem to know if he was coming or going. I bet he was thinking he won't have to suffer that sort of attention when he's playing in Saudi next season.
Unless Joel fancies £320k a week himself?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here