Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joel Veltman Appreciation

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
There is an extension clause as Naylor’s mentioned it in the past, but we don’t know the exact details / type.

I also don’t think we’d stand in his way if he did feel it was time to move on.
I think you're right we wouldn't stand in his way. I massively he hope he stays though.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to leave, because he just seems like the kind of guy who enjoys life. A fierce competitor no doubt, but a guy who wants to have new and different experiences. Why else leave Ajax for little old us, and why not go and have fun in Italy or somewhere now.

Also, apropos of nothing, I've just seen that his wife Naomi is absolutely stunning. Like, proper stunning.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to leave, because he just seems like the kind of guy who enjoys life. A fierce competitor no doubt, but a guy who wants to have new and different experiences. Why else leave Ajax for little old us, and why not go and have fun in Italy or somewhere now.

Also, apropos of nothing, I've just seen that his wife Naomi is absolutely stunning. Like, proper stunning.
who oh why do we torture ourselves by looking at pics of footballers' wives 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

:needpics:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like he’s over in Holland at the moment at some football academy / training thing.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Thought I'd bounce this after yesterday's game.

Specifically for the very unorthodox block where he flopped to the ground getting his heels back to deflect rashfords shit onto the bar.
And got kneed on the head for it
And got up and smiled about it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Specifically for the very unorthodox block where he flopped to the ground getting his heels back to deflect rashfords shit onto the bar.
Back of the head though so no chance of damaging his good looks.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

That's going above and beyond a bit for a football player, no?
:shit:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here