Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Davidson arrested concerning abuse investigations!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm here all week babe.

Oh Mont blanc squire! (aka @ Bevendean Hillbilly) X Always a pleasure to tread the ol' boards wicha. :wink:

ps Happy New Year chook. Hopefully see ya up the Albion soon for a cig & a conspiricy theory innit. :blush:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Funnily enough I have a regular seat now darling...pity its in the poxy ESL with all the JCLs. I'm in and out like a shithouse rat.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh Mont blanc squire! (aka @ Bevendean Hillbilly) X Always a pleasure to tread the ol' boards wicha. :wink:

ps Happy New Year chook. Hopefully see ya up the Albion soon for a cig & a conspiricy theory innit. :blush:

We have to get our spaces sorted out...there is no space between our @ and our usernames apparently. Hmmm..that sounds like I've been on some sort of south american root.

This whole interweb thing is a facking mystery to me chook.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Funnily enough I have a regular seat now darling...pity its in the poxy ESL with all the JCLs. I'm in and out like a shithouse rat.

Oh contratulations mon-sweet - although I'm not really sure if congrat's are in order tbh (apart from the shithouse rat efforts, obviously). See you post-match on Satdi if you've splashed the cash: outside the entrance to the rubbish brazza-type-effort that entertains the great & the shivering. I can even do some Geordie translation for you as they troop past disconsolately in their classy Sports Direct clobber. Howay & git ya tabs ooot man! :clap:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I know this will make me about as popular as a Palace supporter on a Brighton fan forum:ohmy:

But I would be very surprised if something about Ted Heath does not come out sooner or later. It could just be idle rumours but he took boys out on his yacht from the same boys home as Jimmy Savile. Either way these people must have had some protection as it is remarkable to think that nobody has spoken about this before but have been told to shut up in some way.
On the other hand there are some wild allegations flying about but to be honest so far they have turned out to be true, the only one that hasnt been arrested so far is a certain well known christian singer, but once again that could just be idle rumour. It does make you think though.
I await the barrage of abuse

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Because I wish to exercise my right to free speech.
p.s.why are you so aggressive,lost your kleenex?

I am being aggressive toowards you because of your earlier rant about al this being somehow connected to Thatcher. How on earth a few celebrities being accused of sexual offences can be linked to Thatcher is beyond me but maybe you are one of the Illuminati nutcasesand that is your justification. By thee way, it's Thatcher with a TH, not Fatcher with a T, you ignorant twat. Now please f*** off and take your nonsense elsewhere.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Prediction

Thatcher to die of shame during 2013.

Street Parties prevail throughout The United Kingdom and what is left of The British Empire.

Maybe, with a bit of luck, the multi-multi-millionaire warmonger and Bush brown noser Blair will go too. Even better if he takes the economy-wrecking Brown with him.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
When you can craft one of the seminal anti nuclear proliferation tales which harmonises complex themes of parochialism and isolationism and makes both accessible for children and adults alike. When you can look lovingly at ageing,weave wonder for generations and share with us all a little piece of magical Christmas, when you can take something like childhood fear of the dark, play with it, and turn it back on itself....Then and only THEN can you,or that other twat On here tonight, tell Mr Briggs to f*** off.

Until then, you gobshite He can say what he likes about that f***ing witch without comment on here as far as I'm concerned.

You can f*** off too.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I know this will make me about as popular as a Palace supporter on a Brighton fan forum:ohmy:

But I would be very surprised if something about Ted Heath does not come out sooner or later. It could just be idle rumours but he took boys out on his yacht from the same boys home as Jimmy Savile. Either way these people must have had some protection as it is remarkable to think that nobody has spoken about this before but have been told to shut up in some way.
On the other hand there are some wild allegations flying about but to be honest so far they have turned out to be true, the only one that hasnt been arrested so far is a certain well known christian singer, but once again that could just be idle rumour. It does make you think though.

I always thought Heath was a bit dodgy so it wouldn't surprise me particularly if something does come out eventually. Got to admit that I would be totally gobsmacked if Cliff Richard was in any way involved though. Shagging Una Stubbs is one thing but under-age girls is quite different.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

You say that these people must have had some kind of protection to stop this coming out but look at all the abuse that has taken place over decades in care homes involving non-celebs that didn't come out for 20 or 30 years, not to mention the catholic church!!

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I must have moved in different circles to some people on here. My experience was that Maggie was a hero at the time, taking on the Argies and curbing the power of the left wing unions who were certainly affecting my life with constant strikes everywhere. To most hard working, families which let's face it was the vast majority, she was a breath of fresh air.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I must have moved in different circles to some people on here. My experience was that Maggie was a hero at the time, taking on the Argies and curbing the power of the left wing unions who were certainly affecting my life with constant strikes everywhere. To most hard working, families which let's face it was the vast majority, she was a breath of fresh air.

I'm not sure that the hard working miners with families saw her as a breath of fresh air.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Dear oh dear.
I know NSC has its resident dickheads,but some of the comments regarding Mrs.Thatcher are quite pathetic.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

To be fair Maggie seems to polarise opinion on here more that Ashley Barnes.

She did a very thorough job with the trade unions, took away their power by taking away their trades. Replaced them with service industry and bankers (didn't they do a good job!) Thanks Maggie.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
To be fair Maggie seems to polarise opinion on here more that Ashley Barnes.

She did a very thorough job with the trade unions, took away their power by taking away their trades. Replaced them with service industry and bankers (didn't they do a good job!) Thanks Maggie.

No need to thank Maggie for the banking fuckups. You can send your thanks to a certain Mr Brown of Dumfries for that one.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Indeed, I wonder how she managed to win 3 successive general elections when she was so unpopular amongst the NSC glitterati?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Now thatcher was an absolute terrible women . She wrecked untold families and lives . Alot of what is wrong with society today can be traced back to Thatcher. Awful Awful PM and women , however , I'm think its stretching it a bit to say she is involved in any way to these cover ups. Never put anything past her but unlikely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here