Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Davidson arrested concerning abuse investigations!

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Good work on the Snowman thing. Bravo.

I hate Thatcher but am skeptical that there is anything more than a superficial link between her and these abuse cases...unless the Tories have a few Cyril smiths of their own that is.

I would, of course, love it if there was some diabolical link between her and these kiddie fiddling dinosaurs but can't see it.

Perhaps the link is within her office,cabinet or more personal

Time will tell.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
How do you tell the difference between a police car and a hedgehog?

Hedgehog has the pricks on the outside....

Still my favourite joke...Jim Davidson Joke... if you have not seen the man live hard to judge his entertainment value..were there many "racist" jokes? no, some not many, mainly songs and patriotic jingoism and this was 1984.

Does not surprise me there must be many young girls who threw themselves at the famous that now they are old feel a big pay day coming on. I am rather sceptical about all this just like I am about the number of fools that were "mis-sold" PPI.

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Thatchers vile court of the 1980s throws up more vile jesters and hangers on that has helped to ruin the moral backbone of this country.

The moral compass of the Irish Brigand Party needs recalibrating.

We await the judicial confinement of Mrs Rebeccca Brookes.

Cocaine Dave and the rest of his Bullingdon mates will then be seen in a different light.

How do you tell the difference between a police car and a hedgehog?

Hedgehog has the pricks on the outside....

Still my favourite joke...Jim Davidson Joke... if you have not seen the man live hard to judge his entertainment value..were there many "racist" jokes? no, some not many, mainly songs and patriotic jingoism and this was 1984.

Does not surprise me there must be many young girls who threw themselves at the famous that now they are old feel a big pay day coming on. I am rather sceptical about all this just like I am about the number of fools that were "mis-sold" PPI.

I must admit I do feel a bit of a fool, I wish I hadn't let them talk me in to those breast implants.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Always hated this right wing, racist, vile little man but was surprised at his arrest.
Shame really. Back in the unenlightened 70s I used to think he was hilarious. Sadly he became something of a hedonistic, sexist, racist, wife beater allegedly who became totally out of tune with the times and couldn't or wouldn't change his style of humour or attitudes.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
You only have to see his interview by Piers Morgan to see what a tit he is, he made Piers Morgan look almost human, which is virtually impossible. Luckily he's Scottish so we (English) can distance ourselves (if we want).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Perhaps the link is within her office,cabinet or more personal

Time will tell.

Oh I hope so. As I live and die...I hope so.

The sands of time are running out for her personally though. The jimmy Saville thing came too late for us to hang the fucker out to dry whilst he still stalked the earth.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Thatchers vile court of the 1980s throws up more vile jesters and hangers on that has helped to ruin the moral backbone of this country.

Cocaine Dave and the rest of his Bullingdon mates will then be seen in a different light.

Is this a serious comment?

Do you really think this is all the fault of conservative politicians?

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Prediction

Thatcher to die of shame during 2013.

Street Parties prevail throughout The United Kingdom and what is left of The British Empire.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Jeez, a lot of his happened with a labour Government around as well but don't ;et that cloud your judgement as clearly Maggie is to blame for everything

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Prediction

Thatcher to die of shame during 2013.

Street Parties prevail throughout The United Kingdom and what is left of The British Empire.

Beggars belief, bell end

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Funny how times change. I'll admit to finding him pretty funny back in the day. Of course he was a regular in Brighton at Jenkinsons in the 70's and we all piled in there after the regular pubs closed. Now however he just seems a vile and uncouth anachronism fully exposed when he made Brian Dowling upset with his homophobic rants.

Nov 27, 2009
Telling shit jokes to our troops for free would not excuse even the lowest level of sexual abuse,very stupid comment and he only did those shows to promote himself,f***ing fatcher gave all these perverts awards.
I wonder why.

What a complete and utter prat you are. Wtf has it got to do with Maggie, eh Trotsky?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Funny how times change. I'll admit to finding him pretty funny back in the day. Of course he was a regular in Brighton at Jenkinsons in the 70's and we all piled in there after the regular pubs closed. Now however he just seems a vile and uncouth anachronism fully exposed when he made Brian Dowling upset with his homophobic rants.

Never forget Michael Parkinson doubled up laughing in the 70s when he had Bernard Manning on cracking a racist joke.I saw the clip the other day and i bet Parky cringes when he sees it.Like someone said on this thread,i guess you had to be there.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Don't particularly like the man but from what news says, he was 28 and the women were 25, what the f*** has that got to do with jimmy saville inquiry..the OB really are making this up as they go along!

It hasn't got anything to do with the Savile enquiry as I think the police made pretty clear in their statement.

Scotland Yard said the arrests were "not connected to the allegations made against ex-BBC presenter Savile, who died in 2011 aged 84."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here