Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Davidson arrested concerning abuse investigations!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
f***ing marvelous, I hope he ends up in a cell with a massive black homosexual

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jimmy Cranky will be next. He used to spend a lot of time with a school boy. Fandabbydozy

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Was nought wrong with our Jim back in the non pc days !! or many others of his peers for that matter, way back many of us thought him bloody funny as well as Alf Garnett , Love thy neighbour etc etc ......guess you just had to be there to know how comedy was back then.Whatever Jim has or has not done he should not be forgotten what he has done FREE for our troops over the last 30 years. IMHO

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Whatever Jim has or has not done he should not be forgotten what he has done FREE for our troops over the last 30 years. IMHO

Telling shit jokes to our troops for free would not excuse even the lowest level of sexual abuse,very stupid comment and he only did those shows to promote himself,f***ing fatcher gave all these perverts awards.
I wonder why.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Telling shit jokes to our troops for free would not excuse even the lowest level of sexual abuse,very stupid comment and he only did those shows to promote himself,f***ing fatcher gave all these perverts awards.
I wonder why.

You do yourself no favours banging on about Thatcher on this thread. Either make a related point of go off to some political forum please. :nono:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
You do yourself no favours banging on about Thatcher on this thread. Either make a related point of go off to some political forum please. :nono:

Not looking to do myself favours thanks but the link will come out in time and I am struggling to work out the logic of your comment about "related point" to this thread.How do I make it relevant to a football forum?

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whatever Jim has or has not done he should not be forgotten what he has done FREE for our troops over the last 30 years. IMHO

Were the free jokes in lieu of the taxes he deprived the MOD of?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You do yourself no favours banging on about Thatcher on this thread.

Given those recently released creepy letters Savile wrote to Maggie you wonder how much she knew/suspected.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
His " chalkie" and "winston" characters will win him friends at Brixton nick.

My dad will be heart broken, he met Davidson at some Masonic do and thinks he is hilarious and much maligned.

Mind you, I'm waiting for operation yewtree to pick up my dad along with just about every one of his mates from the 1970 s.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not looking to do myself favours thanks but the link will come out in time and I am struggling to work out the logic of your comment about "related point" to this thread.How do I make it relevant to a football forum?

Good work on the Snowman thing. Bravo.

I hate Thatcher but am skeptical that there is anything more than a superficial link between her and these abuse cases...unless the Tories have a few Cyril smiths of their own that is.

I would, of course, love it if there was some diabolical link between her and these kiddie fiddling dinosaurs but can't see it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Was nought wrong with our Jim back in the non pc days !! or many others of his peers for that matter, way back many of us thought him bloody funny as well as Alf Garnett , Love thy neighbour etc etc ......guess you just had to be there to know how comedy was back then.Whatever Jim has or has not done he should not be forgotten what he has done FREE for our troops over the last 30 years. IMHO

You can still watch those programmes, the're on Serbian TV every night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here