Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedinak for Australia

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I only ever talked about Brighton, didn't really care about you guys (if that makes sense on a Palace forum). It was most definitly nothing to do with you appointing Tony Pullis.

Don't care Andy ? You mean to say you don't have sneaky looks every now and then ?. You wanna let it go but you know you can't :thumbsup:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Don't care Andy ? You mean to say you don't have sneaky looks every now and then ?. You wanna let it go but you know you can't :thumbsup:

Honestly, I went on there today to see when I last commented (I was suprised to see it was late November, about a week after Pullis was named manager), about a month ago to see a quote that was on there to make sure I got it right and before that, the comment in January.

I don't know how to fight Brightons corner whilst you lot are in a league above us (thats the main reason why I would be on there). It would be like banging my head against a brick wall, if I tried.

Dougie, you are one of the better Palace posters on here, but to keep this up is a bit low, scummish really.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here