Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedinak for Australia

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
The presence of Australia in the WC serves to show what a joke the whole thing has become. Since they moved into the Asian qualifying group they're pretty much guaranteed a place at the finals every four years, just like the USA, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, and a n other dross team from central America.

they can score against Chile which is something england couldn't do in the game against them...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Yet he would waltz into your team in a heart beat.

F*** me, you lot really are desperate. Having to start a thread about a Palace player, who is captaining his nation at one of the biggest World Cups of all time. Talk about having an inferiority complex!

I do agree it is bordering on childish to start a thread on a player in the WC purely based on his club but maybe you would like to get off your high horse as I'm sure your lot would do exactly the same if it was the other way around so maybe try not to act so smug and morally superior next time :thumbsup:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yet he would waltz into your team in a heart beat.

F*** me, you lot really are desperate. Having to start a thread about a Palace player, who is captaining his nation at one of the biggest World Cups of all time. Talk about having an inferiority complex!

Oh the irony

:lolol:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I do agree it is bordering on childish to start a thread on a player in the WC purely based on his club but maybe you would like to get off your high horse as I'm sure your lot would do exactly the same if it was the other way around so maybe try not to act so smug and morally superior next time :thumbsup:

I honestly don't think that would be the case. On the BBS we have one thread where we laugh about you lot, and it's normally just us having a chuckle about the deluded comments you lot write about us on NSC. You lot seem to be utterly obsessed with us. You might say pot, kettle , black as I am on your site tonight but the reason for that is I had a gut feeling one of your desperate lot would be starting a thread about our Jedi playing at the WC, so thought I'd head over and low and behold, you guys didn't disappoint!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I honestly don't think that would be the case. On the BBS we have one thread where we laugh about you lot, and it's normally just us having a chuckle about the deluded comments you lot write about us on NSC. You lot seem to be utterly obsessed with us. You might say pot, kettle , black as I am on your site tonight but the reason for that is I had a gut feeling one of your desperate lot world be starting a thread about our Jedi playing at the WC, so thought I'd head over and low and behold, you guys didn't disappoint!

Well I've never been on BBS so I wouldn't know what you lot chat about us on there but I've experience my fair share of "obssesed" Palace fans commenting about us (playoff match against Derby in particular) or some of our players on the likes of twitter and facebook. So yes very much pot kettle black. We're rivals. We chat sh*t about each other. It's what we do.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Well I've never been on BBS so I wouldn't know what you lot chat about us on there but I've experience my fair share of "obssesed" Palace fans commenting about us (playoff match against Derby in particular) or some of our players on the likes of twitter and facebook. So yes very much pot kettle black. We're rivals. We chat sh*t about each other. It's what we do.

Of course we both will, but a whole thread about our captain, who has the honour to be playing and captaining his nation at the World Cup, that's a bit desperate don't ya think?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You lot seem to be utterly obsessed with us.
:yawn:
I had a gut feeling one of your desperate lot would be starting a thread about our Jedi playing at the WC, so thought I'd head over and low and behold, you guys didn't disappoint!
This thread was started by one person, and he's know to take the piss. But still, you carry on thinking you're special.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Of course we both will, but a whole thread about our captain, who has the honour to be playing and captaining his nation at the World Cup, that's a bit desperate don't ya think?

It's Ernest. He's a tool. What can you do?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I honestly don't think that would be the case. On the BBS we have one thread where we laugh about you lot, and it's normally just us having a chuckle about the deluded comments you lot write about us on NSC.

I don't want to accuse you of talking shit, but you are talking shit.

I just visited the dear old BBS. The top 3 threads numbering over 10,000 posts and over 220,000 views in tumbleweed corner are about Brighton.

Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 00.09.06.png

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Does Enrest go on BBS and have a little cry if they picked on Greer?

Hardly.

I honestly don't know what he does in his spare time. He could be a dog fight promoter for all I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here