Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedinak for Australia

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I don't want to accuse you of talking shit, but you are talking shit.

I just visited the dear old BBS. The top 3 threads numbering over 10,000 posts and over 220,000 views in tumbleweed corner are about Brighton.

View attachment 55044

We have one or 2 threads where we stick to laughing at you, we don't feel the need to start 3 or 4 new threads about you every day as it seems on here. And as I said, most of the threads are us laughing at what gets written about us on this site.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jedinak finally booked for a clumsy challenge, Aussies giving this a fair go.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We have one or 2 threads where we stick to laughing at you, we don't feel the need to start 3 or 4 new threads about you every day as it seems on here. And as I said, most of the threads are us laughing at what gets written about us on this site.

First it was "one thread". Now it's "one or 2" threads. Yet, as I just showed you, the TOP 3 THREADS are about Brighton. And over 10,000 posts. Nearly 230,000 views.

So please stick this 'obsessed with us' shit up your arse. It works both ways. The only difference is board usage. Because we have one single board for everything, new threads get created often. The BBS has a single tumbleweed corner that rarely gets posted to so, if you want to take the piss out of Brighton, you choose one of the threads still on page 1. Here the most recent Palace thread might be on page 5. or 10. Somewhere you can't be arsed to look anyway.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Why don't you fck off you boring prick. This is a world cup thread on a brighton board and your sanctimony is ruining it. As I say, **** off.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Leckie looks pretty handy. Currenly playing for FSV Frankfurt in the German second tier. Worth a punt?

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Oooh, I bet that nasty Brighton lot are saying horrid things about 'our jedi'. They're so obsessed I must go and post on their board at 12.30am :rolleyes:
Jesus wept man, get a fckin life!! :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Of course he is not obsessed about us, he just happened to be passing and dropped in, like you do.......

They must have an app on their phones which alerts them to a post on NSC mentioning "Palarse" , "Nigels" or :shit:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here