Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Ward

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We tried to get him last Summer. Different manager and recruitment team then, although it's worth remembering that Paul Winstanley joined us from Derby.

Good point, Winstanley will also be aware of his shortcomings, so it might be a 'no'......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We tried to get him last Summer. Different manager and recruitment team then, although it's worth remembering that Paul Winstanley joined us from Derby.

Do you think he could be the midfield terrier to complement Kayal , another player who shows skill AND passion on the pitch ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
JFC - you would have to be a right knob, to want to get rid of one of our brightest prospects.

Signing Ward would allow JFC to be sent out on loan for development.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I've been impressed by him each time I've seen him. Get him in, proven Championship player.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Irritating little shit. Gets under players and fans skins. Not without skill to both create and score goals.
I would take him for certain

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Get him on one wing, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on the other and BANG, we have width without a transfer fee. C'mon Barber, you know this is the sort of thing that gets you aroused.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably worth considering, and would improve us no doubt.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Jamie Ward is a decent player. Can be frustrating at times but what wingers aren't. I'd be happy with him.

Most Derby fans I know would have kept him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here