Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Milner sings

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I remember him Playing for Swindon against us back in 2003, I wonder if you told him then 20 years from now you will be playing for Brighton in Europe he would have laughed his head off, to be honest we all would have for that matter.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I think he will prove an excellent signing. He can play midfield, or full back and I read that he takes good penalties. He will join Lallana and Welbeck as good influences in the dressing room . Well done to the recruitment team.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Excellent, that's briefly distracted me from the Sussex match

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
His nickname must surely be "wingnut".
If its not, then there's something wrong with our dressing room.

It is, they just haven't found anyone who fancies telling him,

James-Milner-Football365.jpg

would you ? :wink:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
“I have no idea what my next step is after my playing days, I’ve done my coaching badges and it’s maybe an option for me.”

If all goes well he could a brilliant addition to the management setup further down the line.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Nice little video down at Brooklands Park in Lancing there

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Am I right in thinking that the only major honors he’s never won are the Europa League & the Europa Conf. League? ???

Written in the stars? :whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I remember him Playing for Swindon against us back in 2003, I wonder if you told him then 20 years from now you will be playing for Brighton in Europe he would have laughed his head off, to be honest we all would have for that matter.
Swindon.

Yes, I was there too. For some reason I'd imagined he was on loan at Wolves. Never on loan at Wolves.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Forgetting that he might also want to spend another year or two competing at the top? Rather than the Championship...
was looking at his record, won everything in domestic and european club football, except the Europa League. going for the sweep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here