[Albion] James Milner sings

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
happy with that, great depth squad player, a leader for the young stars.

I note him and Joao Pedro are both holding the shirt not wearing it.....
Not sure about Pedro but Milner still contracted to Liverpool till June 30th, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Absolutely incredible singing in terms of our attitude. Going to be such a positive influence and fluent Spanish which is a massive bonus.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
And that video is going to make his arrival intimidating for anyone who isn't going to be giving 100% at all times.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If Moises goes, I wonder how often we might see him as DM next season.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Just surprised no one has mentioned the succession planning here. Lallana and Miller watching and learning, so that when De Zerbi's tenure comes to an end, there is a ready made in house option available.
Yep, That's my thinking as well.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Key roles - alongside Lallana et al , will add to leadership, experience in a young squad, helps fill those full back gaps, will probably join Welbeck as the penalty taker (if on the pitch), is versatile - can play in multiple roles so will fit RDZ style.
and will we be getting this sort of stuff out of BoringMilner "I asked Roberto why he took me off. He said because Julio could be your grandson and you're a bit tired. I can't argue with that boss. Forza Bobby"

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Only negative is that we haven't got the new shirt ready for these new signings. 😤

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports