Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just cheered up

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We made you look good last night – a pub team would've done us yesterday. But we have been and we will be back to our normal BRILLIANCE very soon :wink:

This is the problem with most of you; you're not as good you think you are! Do I think were storm the league after wiping the floor with you lot last night? No, I've witnessed enough football in this league to know how competitive it is.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Poor for 20 minutes but once we felt ourselves into it and stopped showing you respect we played some great stuff. I won't change my prediction from 2 months ago, I think we will both be mid table sides with a slim chance of the play offs. You guys just seem to want it all so soon, that's the problem with a lot of football fans these days.

All the banter b4 the game with score predictions was fun, I always make my prediction high, so what, one of the games we will thump someone, you played a good game, all credit to you, but Zaha was lucky to stay on the pitch with all his cheating, bridcutt for us was lucky too.

The only reason you beat us, agree or not, Freedman manage to Stoke you up, as he has played in these derbies. I think the return match you will see us play a lot better. Our players have now learnt how much this means to us. Roll on January. Good lick to for the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
This is the problem with most of you is that you're not as good you think you are! Do I think were storm the league after wiping the floor with you lot last night? No, I've witnessed enough football in this league to know how competitive it is.

Who are you refering to "most" of again? Most if not all Albion fans are very level headed, again its convienient to knock us, because apart from losing last night everything is looking very very bright for our club in the future, something most Palace fans find very hard to stomach.

Why should'nt we be confident about our future? We've got one of the best new stadiums in the country, in one of the best parts of the country, a chairman with money and great young manager.

Last edited:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
All the banter b4 the game with score predictions was fun, I always make my prediction high, so what, one of the games we will thump someone, you played a good game, all credit to you, but Zaha was lucky to stay on the pitch with all his cheating, bridcutt for us was lucky too.

The only reason you beat us, agree or not, Freedman manage to Stoke you up, as he has played in these derbies. I think the return match you will see us play a lot better. Our players have now learnt how much this means to us. Roll on January. Good lick to for the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

Fair play. If your high score prediction was to get a reaction it certainly got me. If you honestly thought you'd thrash us, then last night would have been a reality check for you. I disagree about the motivation side, I think both teams new the importance of it. I think you underestimated us, that's all.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
This is the problem with most of you; you're not as good you think you are! Do I think were storm the league after wiping the floor with you lot last night? No, I've witnessed enough football in this league to know how competitive it is.

Read my post again, fella – there was a wink at the end.

TBH, I've been astounded about how good our start has been, so after last night's result, it felt like normal service had been resumed :lol: But, as you yourself have said on another thread, you were impressed with our second-half performance against Liverpool (Leeds was even better) and that's the standard we're now (probably unrealistically) aiming for. Christ, I'd have settled for a mid-table finish at the beginning of the season, so this campaign's start has been incredible.

Last night was shameful, because we just sat back and let you come at us. You, of all teams!! It's gonna be another rollercoaster of a season :)

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Read my post again, fella – there was a wink at the end.

TBH, I've been astounded about how good our start has been, so after last night's result, it felt like normal service had been resumed :lol: But, as you yourself have said on another thread, you were impressed with our second-half performance against Liverpool (Leeds was even better) and that's the standard we're now (probably unrealistically) aiming for. Christ, I'd have settled for a mid-table finish at the beginning of the season, so this campaign's start has been incredible.

Last night was shameful, because we just sat back and let you come at us. You, of all teams!! It's gonna be another rollercoaster of a season :)

Cool. If you can get the level you played vs Leeds and the scousers in the 2nd halves, then your be top 6 without a doubt. But it's hard to replicate that form week in week out. I know we won't perform like we did last night every game. That's why this division is so tough, if your just 5-10% off your game, chances are you will get turned over.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Spot on mate, if Palarse play like they did in the first 25 minutes last night they will struggle, they were truly terrible. We just need to play brilliantly for 90 minutes and we'll be OK, it was like Jeckyl and Hyde again last night

LOL you really are deluded aren't you? If you play like you did second half and let a team dick all over you, you're heading nowhere but the trap door bellend.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Cool. If you can get the level you played vs Leeds and the scousers in the 2nd halves, then your be top 6 without a doubt. But it's hard to replicate that form week in week out. I know we won't perform like we did last night every game. That's why this division is so tough, if your just 5-10% off your game, chances are you will get turned over.

Yup. We got away with a few dodgy performances in League One last season, but we will be found out in the Championship. Bring it on! Nothing like a challenge :)

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Brighton's more of a shithole than Croydon.

article-1312879577201-0D5BF82000000578-706136_466x310.jpg

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
LOL you really are deluded aren't you? If you play like you did second half and let a team dick all over you, you're heading nowhere but the trap door bellend.

Bad day at the office yesterday Nigel.

We are above you now, and will be at the end of the season.

Yesterday does not change the fact that we are a club in the ascent, and your club is in decline.

Congratulations once again on yesterday's result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here