Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've had enough of Gary Barlow

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Times has gone with this story too, it does seem over the top for a boy band singer of average ability. Besides, who gets to create a " National Treasure " anyway ? I didn't vote for him

I didn't vote for Joan Collins, Barbara effing Windsor or Elton John either.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I didn't vote for Joan Collins, Barbara effing Windsor or Elton John either.

But at least they have spent some time actually doing something..... like having a career !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have grown to quite like Gary Barlows music but surely it is him wanting Robbie Williams to rejoin them for the Take That tour rather than RW asking to come back.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Christ on a bike... One Direction have " created " a perfume ! we are on our way to hell in a handcart now for sure.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Every time I see this thread title I chuckle. It's as if the OP is really gonna do summat about it. Love it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Overrated load of rubbish. Is voice is a drone. I've been going on for months about him getting away with that tax scam. Not anymore though. Good.
Shame he isn't be hounded by the media in the way Jimmy carr was.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
barlow.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Overrated load of rubbish. Is voice is a drone. I've been going on for months about him getting away with that tax scam. Not anymore though. Good.
Shame he isn't be hounded by the media in the way Jimmy carr was.

The opposite in fact, don't forget the recent TV hagiography "When Corden met Barlow " two odious characters for the price of one.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Never liked him since Take That ! Just read he is in for a £20m bill for tax evasion now that explains why he is pushing him self a bit , wonder how much he is up to . Self centered tw-t

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't like his music, solo or with Take That, just not my cup of tea but I did feel for him when the press and his fellow musicians were ripping him apart a few years back, that must have been grim no matter who you are, it's hardly as if he had committed some henious act like some celebrities have been suspected of lately and I don't think he deserved it as he was simply a bloke trying to make a living.
I also sympathise slightly as the taxes entertainers have to pay is rather high. However, from what I have heard of this scheme he is involved with they fake losses to lower their tax rate. I know it's been called tax avoidance but surely lying to the revenue office to lower your tax rate is evasion?

He rightly should face the tax bill he has wriggled out of thus far just a shame the like of Cameron cannot bring themselves to condemn him as they have done others. The Prime Minister (whoever it be at the time) should either condemn them all, including his own interests and cohorts, or keep silent on the whole matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here