Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Sunday...are you a Spiritualist?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Because it makes you look like you know all the answers in-relation to God.

Which I suppose makes you look just as Barmy?

I proffered an opinion. I think you are barmy with such a poor argument. As if you know everything about 'God'. Grow up.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I tend to be a bit cynical when Christians claim Jesus/God spoke to them. They're barmy in the head or plain lying.

It would be OK if he said something profound or wise. Often it seems to be that the contactee should club a prostitute to death or eat a homosexual.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I proffered an opinion. I think you are barmy with such a poor argument. As if you know everything about 'God'. Grow up.

I am barmy. I believe in God.

but let's not forget, it's you who reckons anyone who's spoken to or heard from god, is bullshitting.

It's almost like saying anyone who is gay, is bullshitting because i'm not gay.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No, you are right. There are boogie men, ghosts, goblins and fairies that all keep an eye on us. Grow up FFS. We live in a time where nearly the whole world carry a mobile phone camera around with them at all times. not one single person has caught good evidence of anything ghost like at all, in fact those that have has been shown to be fake. It is you that is clueless, or gullible, or both.
Spot on:clap2:
To many people hide away from reality and also these freaks are a disaster for vulnerable people with mental health issues.

All this shite needs to stop and should be banned full stop:clap2:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
These so called idiots that presume they have special powers have done nothing but trick their brain...If you focus hard enough you can visualise anything you want and believe it to exist.

Even that **** Derek corcora or whatever his name is got caught red handed following and studying a woman before shocking her with things he had planned well in advance....massive fraud.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
These so called idiots that presume they have special powers have done nothing but trick their brain...If you focus hard enough you can visualise anything you want and believe it to exist.

Even that **** Derek corcora or whatever his name is got caught red handed following and studying a woman before shocking her with things he had planned well in advance....massive fraud.

Problem is that the whole time people continue to believe in such hokum then there is a massive vulnerable market, waiting to be pounced on. For a ruthless businessman then selling ouija boards, tarot cards, healing stones, pray mats, rosemary beads and crystals is a lucrative market.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
At one time there was a call for the networks in the States that screen "Ghost Hunter" and similar programmes to carry a prominent "For Entertainment Purposes Only" disclaimer as even the Americans had realized it was all a load of old bollocks

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I am barmy. I believe in God.

but let's not forget, it's you who reckons anyone who's spoken to or heard from god, is bullshitting.

It's almost like saying anyone who is gay, is bullshitting because i'm not gay.

You just proved how ridiculous you sound. Keep listening to those voices in your head. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here