It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I sort of hope we don't, so he is. I would dearly love us to make an example of someone who posted an assuming thread hoping for glory, without having the faintest idea what was going on.

I doubt Ince will even be appointed manager at any point.

I sort of hope we don't, so he is. I would dearly love us to make an example of someone who posted an assuming thread hoping for glory, without having the faintest idea what was going on.

you clearly dont know who this guy is do you? well other people on this message board know that he gets quite a few things right, but we will wait and see.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
you clearly dont know who this guy is do you? well other people on this message board know that he gets quite a few things right, but we will wait and see.

This guy is just another guy with "inside" sources. It's all educated guess work, noone knows what is happening, mainly because nothing was when this thread was started.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
If White and Booker win tues and sat,then they will get the job for the rest of the season (not my choice,Gannon fits the bill ) With Forster assisting ....

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
im hoping we appoint someone by the end of the day darren, on the basis that you are not ridiculed further.

Haha, thank you BUT even though my source might have got it wrong about the day ( not 100% wrong yet) I'm still certain , 100% certain that Ince will be the next manager.

Perfect example of jumping on the bandwagon. You have no reasons whatsoever to have ANYTHING against me. Plum.

Im almost certain the more 'sadder' posters on this board( you know who you are) dont want Ince to be manager purely so they can laugh/have a go at me. Which make me chuckle. Jokes on you xx.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Who said I had something against you? Don't take it so personally, I think you posted aload of nonsense when starting this thread, but big shock there, it's a forum. People make educated guesses, sometimes they're right, others than not. It's the internet, that's what happens.

Just because I think you had no substance to your story, doesn't mean I have anything against you. I don't know you, I don't judge people in an instant.

This guy is just another guy with "inside" sources. It's all educated guess work, noone knows what is happening, mainly because nothing was when this thread was started.

but how the f*** do you know he doesnt know anything. You havent got a clue who he is. you have pissed me off every day since you started posting on here and i think i have seen you post rubbish on another site too, either argus or 606. consider me your enemy.:angry:

anyway back to the topic of this thread i too believe ince will be are next manager and he will do a good job.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Who said I had something against you? Don't take it so personally, I think you posted aload of nonsense when starting this thread, but big shock there, it's a forum. People make educated guesses, sometimes they're right, others than not. It's the internet, that's what happens.

Just because I think you had no substance to your story, doesn't mean I have anything against you. I don't know you, I don't judge people in an instant.

Blue text; now red, and green as well.

Plus a stupid font. Sort it out! Till then, Ninja Twat is on my Ignore List...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'm so certain it's Ince and that my Source wont let me down, that if Ince isn't the next manager, I'll happily accept a 2 week ban from this site.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I know this has been mentioned many a time, but I have been told from a pretty reliable source, that it's official. I think most people knew this anyway.

:ascarf:

Time's running out a bit isn't it? Either that, or this thread is yet another OFFICIAL load of bollocks. You fool......:lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If Ince is named on Tuesday, we'll let Paxton off on a technicality I suppose. :bigwave:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Because I didn't see the point in a childish squabble on the forum. It appears I am alone in that sentiment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports