It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Look, I don't know if you saw the Inside Sport interview Gabby did with Ince about 8 weeks ago, but he lives a flippin palatial lifestyle up in Cheshire, he doesn't have a financial worry in the world, and didnt even leave Cheshire to manage the Dons.

He doesn't need us, we're 150 miles further down than Milton keynes, and we have no real attraction whatsoever, well not in the next 2 seasons anyway, which is a longer life than 90% of managers these days.

Can't believe Victors are scalping people for about 5/1 on Ince - he aint coming in a month of Sundays. I'll chop off my remaining testicle with a rusty spoon and fricassee it in Kumquat juice if Incey comes to us.

Wedgee

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Look, I don't know if you saw the Inside Sport interview Gabby did with Ince about 8 weeks ago, but he lives a flippin palatial lifestyle up in Cheshire, he doesn't have a financial worry in the world, and didnt even leave Cheshire to manage the Dons.

He doesn't need us, we're 150 miles further down than Milton keynes, and we have no real attraction whatsoever, well not in the next 2 seasons anyway, which is a longer life than 90% of managers these days.

Can't believe Victors are scalping people for about 5/1 on Ince - he aint coming in a month of Sundays. I'll chop off my remaining testicle with a rusty spoon and fricassee it in Kumquat juice if Incey comes to us.

Wedgee

Bound to make somebody's signature.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm so certain it's Ince and that my Source wont let me down, that if Ince isn't the next manager, I'll happily accept a 2 week ban from this site.

We'd rather take the piss for two weeks, tbh.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If Ince is named on Tuesday, we'll let Paxton off on a technicality I suppose. :bigwave:

Less than 2hrs until the official flaming of Paxton begins:yahoo::falmer::bigwave:

Make your mind up...???:glare:

Haha, thank you BUT even though my source might have got it wrong about the day ( not 100% wrong yet) I'm still certain , 100% certain that Ince will be the next manager.QUOTE]

So its 100% now and not 97.5%?

Not taking the piss like (much). :thumbsup:

At least your mince pies are 'alf decent:p

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Because I didn't see the point in a childish squabble on the forum. It appears I am alone in that sentiment.

But childish squabbling is so much fun!!

P.S - i dont like the font or colour. Please change it. But then again, its there to use. But i dont like it so there.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I still believe you Darren, because my source also told me that he will be named our next manager in the next few days.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ok I'll accept that Ince isn't going to be named manager tonight BUT I will still be right with the manager. And I'll still have got it spot on. ;) :D

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I got told Wednesday or Thursday, most probably Wednesday it was going to be finalised.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Can you atleast tell us in what capacity your "source" would know? Because other than the speculation on here, I don't really understand where the Ince rumours have come from, we know they're talking to Gannon, that's not a secret. But where did the Ince stuff come from originally?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I imagine that whoever the manager is going to be, he will be named about 5 tomorrow, with the players aready knowing right now. He wont take charge until wednesday. Its the moden pro thing to do.

That what my mayonaise bottle is telling me anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports