Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
I know this has been mentioned many a time, but I have been told from a pretty reliable source, that it's official. I think most people knew this anyway.

:ascarf:

Just wanted to check with you Mr P Dazo, is Mr Ince on a southern service down to Brighton, hence the delay?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does the 2 week ban PD asked for take effect from the appointment of the new boss ? :ban:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
He signs with us tomorrow at the Little Chef, Hickstead.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was told tonight that the Happy Eater at Handcross is making a comeback especially for the big occasion.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Please No!

Not Ince!

Never was, never will be, and as fas as BHA are concerned, never should be, The Guv'nor.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Please No!

Not Ince!

Never was, never will be, and as fas as BHA are concerned, never should be, The Guv'nor.

Why, his managerial record is BETTER than Gannons (Won 48% of games compared to Gannons 42%)

Ince would be able to attract bigger names because of his contacts at both lower league and premiership level. He's also had success at TWO clubs(if you include saving Macclesfield from relegation) and was unlucky at Blackburn.

Gannon, as I've said on previous threads has only managed success at one club and that is not enough to warrant him being a good manager imho.

You've got to also look at the bigger picture...Paul Ince or Barry Lloyd/Gary Stevens?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Why, his managerial record is BETTER than Gannons (Won 48% of games compared to Gannons 42%)

Ince would be able to attract bigger names because of his contacts at both lower league and premiership level. He's also had success at TWO clubs(if you include saving Macclesfield from relegation) and was unlucky at Blackburn.

Gannon, as I've said on previous threads has only managed success at one club and that is not enough to warrant him being a good manager imho.

You've got to also look at the bigger picture...Paul Ince or Barry Lloyd/Gary Stevens?

This actually makes perfect sense.

:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:clap: My source could still be spot on then, ok the date might not have been right, but what does that matter? C'mon Incey .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here