Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I've checked the club site but nothing there.......

Even Naylor in the argus is silent on the subject

..............do you think Ince forgot to tell them the news

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
This is just another attention seeking thread, from a attention seeking "so-called" Brighton fan. I would be very happy with Ince in charge, but can we afford him and would he come here are the two serious questions here....

You must think I have done something to deserve to be a Brighton fan, because even I dont even consider myself a Brighton fan. Also, you and your coach brigade who couldn't even get a train from Brighton to Hassocks ( You know the ones). It was COMICAL watching you lot get lairy to them Millwall fans on saturday, HE-LAIR-IOUS!!! :lol::lol:

BRB just getting bashed up by my best mate

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
You must think I have done something to deserve to be a Brighton fan, because even I dont even consider myself a Brighton fan. Also, you and your coach brigade who couldn't even get a train from Brighton to Hassocks ( You know the ones). It was COMICAL watching you lot get lairy to them Millwall fans on saturday, HE-LAIR-IOUS!!! :lol::lol:

BRB just getting bashed up by my best mate

What the f*** are you going on about?! :wozza:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think it is unlikely we will appoint anyone before tomorrow's game but you can never tell. Remember how late Adams returning was announced. There are still plenty more hours left today!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here