Is this what taking back control looks like?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Don't give the despicable ******** ideas!

NEWSFLASH - we go live to Priti Patel at the Tory department of deceit:
"I can confirm that our latest detterant of pouring sewage, acid and nuclear waste into the Channel is entirely to do with taking back control, and nothing to do with the unrelated payments of £600m, from various petrochemical and energy companies that myself and the cabinet have been paid. That is for an absolutely separate and independent consulting workshop that we ran at the Ritz. Fake news, etc"

'GREAT NEWS PRITI, AND NOW, back to the studio for the latest in our 'Stone an immigrant' campaign.'

I think you'll find Thatcher started that . . . .sold ofd southern water, they're doing a pretty good job of pumping shit into La Manche.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Good effort but it really doesn't does it?

As I suspect you are aware!

Unfortunately it seems you're conversing with the terminally deluded i.e. Brexit is a great idea / Boris is a great PM / Trump won the election etc. It's the view from the alternative reality, Murdochs puppets....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A caller to LBC, this morning, stated that all the migrants arriving by boat should be sent to disused coal mines and kept in the pits, in the dark. Even Nick Ferrari was shocked.

I'd be surprised some of our posters have the time to work out how to put their feelings into a sentence let alone phone a radio station.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
well , by their own actions , they can no longer be in control.....what are they to do now with the asylum seekers ...? push them out at lands end and let them float to mexico..?

Since Boris came to power and 'won' Brexit by promising to end the flood of illegal immigrants 'from Europe' (actually from outside of Europe but via Europe) as part of the 'taking back control' agenda, one would have expected him to have done something, surely?

I agree that we can hardly throw them back into the sea, but this was always the case.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Since Boris came to power and 'won' Brexit by promising to end the flood of illegal immigrants 'from Europe' (actually from outside of Europe but via Europe) as part of the 'taking back control' agenda, one would have expected him to have done something, surely?

I agree that we can hardly throw them back into the sea, but this was always the case.

My theory is it suits them to have this constantly in the news; firstly as a distraction from their general ineptitude, secondly, as keeping the subject toxic also suits their divide and rule agenda which keeps them relevant, it's a great subject for the culture war brainwashing. So rather than resolve the problem they benefit more from allowing it to fester and keeping wheeling out Priti Patel to throw red meat to their core support with soundbites like Ascension Island and wave machines. After all, no amount of epic incompetence costs them votes so why bother sorting it out?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My theory is it suits them to have this constantly in the news; firstly as a distraction from their general ineptitude, secondly, as keeping the subject toxic also suits their divide and rule agenda which keeps them relevant, it's a great subject for the culture war brainwashing. So rather than resolve the problem they benefit more from allowing it to fester and keeping wheeling out Priti Patel to throw red meat to their core support with soundbites like Ascension Island and wave machines. After all, no amount of epic incompetence costs them votes so why bother sorting it out?

Interesting. Most people I know have no interest in immigration as a topic. Yet I have seen on on NSC over 20 years (and elsewhere) some types, mostly those whose grasp of English, spelling and punctuation are poor, fulminating about them 'taking our jobs' and 'going on the dole' and undermining British 'culture', their views reinforced by articles about 'Pakis' (they used to actually use that word) in The Sun, with every case of criminality by a dark person reported in almost fetishistic detail. And some conservatives realised they could weaponize this. Boris is barely aware of the detail and would find some of it distasteful and some of it funny. Mammy. Etc.

But we have also seen today on this thread that when someone like me mentions that Boris has completely failed to 'protect our borders' the first response is to think of rape and post 'rape' on the thread. Blimey. And the thread goes in the pit. And Boris remains unscathed, without any visible criticism on the main board. Jobza goodun. Das Reich will be chuckling to himself, somewhere . . . .:shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Interesting. Most people I know have no interest in immigration as a topic. Yet I have seen on on NSC over 20 years (and elsewhere) some types, mostly those whose grasp of English, spelling and punctuation are poor, fulminating about them 'taking our jobs' and 'going on the dole' and undermining British 'culture', their views reinforced by articles about 'Pakis' (they used to actually use that word) in The Sun, with every case of criminality by a dark person reported in almost fetishistic detail. And some conservatives realised they could weaponize this. Boris is barely aware of the detail and would find some of it distasteful and some of it funny. Mammy. Etc.

But we have also seen today on this thread that when someone like me mentions that Boris has completely failed to 'protect our borders' the first response is to think of rape and post 'rape' on the thread. Blimey. And the thread goes in the pit. And Boris remains unscathed, without any visible criticism on the main board. Jobza goodun. Das Reich will be chuckling to himself, somewhere . . . .:shrug:

If it wasn’t splashed all over the Daily Mail as soon as a brown person so much as looks in the direction of the U.K., I doubt most people would even know.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
That's a picture. In isolation, without context, it proves nothing. On the other hand, here is a detailed study showing that myths peddled by people like you - that immigration increases crime levels, reduces the quality of the NHS and increases unemployment among skilled workers - are totally false.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/migration-advisory-committee-mac-report-eea-migration

Read it. You might actually learn something.

So might you , you arrogant prick , that is a building burnt out by your illegals and by the way 14 were arrested for arson and assault after beating the crap out of those who were helping them .

TugWilson

Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Interestingly, you have exactly the same style of posting as pretty pink fairy, and Live by the sea.
The same grammatical error of leaving a space between the word and punctuation marks (commas and full stops)

I don`t live by the sea , not even close , but you got all the answers ....right !

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
So might you , you arrogant prick , that is a building burnt out by your illegals and by the way 14 were arrested for arson and assault after beating the crap out of those who were helping them .

You posted a picture. No context. No news story. No information. No facts. A picture. You claim immigrants are marauding across the country in a Viking-esque rape and pillage spree. You claimed you had evidence and yet you have not produced anything remotely like evidence. Until you can back up these claims, you merely come across as a xenophobic bigot.

TugWilson

Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Some of us are human first, and then some of us are absolute twats.

I'm not saying which one you are Tug, but it starts with T and ends in WAT.

If someone needs help you give it , if someone goes out of their way to profit from playing the refugee card , send them home . When was the last time you saw a skinny unfed refugee land at Dover , you havn`t .

TugWilson

Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
You posted a picture. No context. No news story. No information. No facts. A picture. You claim immigrants are marauding across the country in a Viking-esque rape and pillage spree. You claimed you had evidence and yet you have not produced anything remotely like evidence. Until you can back up these claims, you merely come across as a xenophobic bigot.

OK i have had enough of your insults , these 14 beat the shit out of people helping them , there were more involved but only 14 arrested , they also burnt out a building . And you defend these people , i would be grateful , but you seem to think this is acceptable .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports