Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Is the world going to end tomorrow?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I suspect the absolutely shameless cop out response from the doom mongers will be along the lines of:

“The world did end, but the Lord in their infinite wisdom has bade that it be renewed.

And it all happened so quickly that nobody noticed and it couldn’t be detected by any of our scientists primitive instruments.

And besides, the world really will end, some day soon, any day now in fact. Let me predict a date…”
Either that or the other parallel universe we live in got stuffed...but it turns out we're all jolly lucky to be on THIS side. Phew 😅

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I’m about to take the dog for a walk. They’re quite sensitive to magnetic forces so I’ll let everyone know if he faces in a different direction when he takes a shit.

Funnily enough, having read this, when I observed my dog lining up to empty her bowels this afternoon I took note of her alignment. Yep, bum north - head south. Who's a good girl then!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Think it’s all over, folks - the world HAS ended, we’re just waiting for confirmation from Fabrizio Romano.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Funnily enough, having read this, when I observed my dog lining up to empty her bowels this afternoon I took note of her alignment. Yep, bum north - head south. Who's a good girl then!
Common knowledge the North is shit.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can’t even end the world properly FFS

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have I missed it? Bugger!

This sort of event doesn't happen many times in one's lifetime, you know....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here