Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Is the world going to end tomorrow?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So there's another planet somewhere in our solar system ... what that's only just been discovered? And it's big enough so that it can affect the earth magnetically in a catastrophic way? And in the natural history of our world, 700m years or so, there hasn't been a recorded extinction related to this phenomena? But it's now going to wipeout humanity?

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Coincidently tbh is arrived in my YouTube timeline today and was an interesting watch.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So there's another planet somewhere in our solar system ... what that's only just been discovered? And it's big enough so that it can affect the earth magnetically in a catastrophic way? And in the natural history of our world, 700m years or so, there hasn't been a recorded extinction related to this phenomena? But it's now going to wipeout humanity?
I was sceptical, but put like that i'm now a believer

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
again? Nibiru batlanders have this claim every few years. i cant fathom why they persist in a obviously and demostrably false claim. they often believe in chemtrails too, which they claim are done to stop us seeing Nibiru approach. which opens the delightful contradiction that you cant see it when there is no cloud or contrails. :moo:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I will wait for confirmation from PB
Can't believe no-one asked about this at the Fans' Forum.

"Kevin from Seaford - Albion fan for 45 years and season ticket holder. There's been some talk on social media that the world may end on August 18th. I appreciate you can't comment on the substance of this rumour, but if the world DID end on that date, what plans do the club have to refund season ticket holders?"

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How inconvenient; would much prefer to have the weekend and the world to end on Monday morning

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
This is going to flatten out the loyalty point scheme meaning anything goes for Brentford Away.

It is going to be mayhem with many of the regulars missing out and Johnny Come Latelys having the same chance of grabbing a ticket as everyone else.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Does this mean I should hold on booking the Villa travel?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here