[Misc] Is the world going to end tomorrow?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Naughty/not always the nicest in my teens (but not a thug), I think I’ll miss out too.

I should’ve adopted Catholicism to get a morality reset :lolol:
I think it's the URC who think it's all predestined before you do anything.
I think signing up to that would give me a better chance than relying on any improvement in my actual behaviour/faith.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I suspect the absolutely shameless cop out response from the doom mongers will be along the lines of:

“The world did end, but the Lord in their infinite wisdom has bade that it be renewed.

And it all happened so quickly that nobody noticed and it couldn’t be detected by any of our scientists primitive instruments.

And besides, the world really will end, some day soon, any day now in fact. Let me predict a date…”

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
What time is this happening? I was going to hang some wallpaper today - but got up a bit late. Have I got time to do it still?

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
What time is this happening? I was going to hang some wallpaper today - but got up a bit late. Have I got time to do it still?
As wallpapering a room is obviously only a five minute job, then I would be inclined to say yes.

Probably.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I can’t believe I’m wasting my last day on earth at the dentist 😟

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just in case........

1692357636656.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The NORAD Santa-tracking lot have missed a trick not getting a Nibiru-tracker online.

They could win the internet.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I’m about to take the dog for a walk. They’re quite sensitive to magnetic forces so I’ll let everyone know if he faces in a different direction when he takes a shit.

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughin' as you go

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don't think it's happening. Perhaps the ball from Ulloa's penalty deflected it off into space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports