Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet mainly gonna be a SUIT WEARER then?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Easy - I don;t like the sound of this Dwayne character......Kylie - yes perhpas. Dannii - no chance. Plastic, with a constant look of surprise on that over botoxed face. Too near the fire and the stupid woman will melt.

I would be quite happy to personally oversee the implementation of a policy of frisking potential lady members for any unsightly or undesirable plastic about their persons.

It would ensure the club strike the right note of natural flair over cheap and tacky imitations.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
just as a present to those that requested it

Attachments

• bs1.jpg
    bs1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 142

Oct 25, 2003
why on EARTH am i not being considered for this?

i invented the term 'FLAIRNIAC' and, long with tcb, mendoza and scott mac, i'd consider myself one of the most FLAIR obsessed posters on here

AND I MADE THE THREAD

anyway

296147bfb90d391d7.jpg

dreadlock/suit combo anyone? only one man has dared to do it, and by HELL he succeeded

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Can I be in charge of the Library ?

I suspect most clubs do not have a Library - but I think one may be needed here. Somewhere to go to in a quiet moment to have a whisky or look at the London Times. It will need a mantlepiece to lean on. And a felt covered card table.

gone-with-the-wind-190-75.jpg

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

i invented the term 'FLAIRNIAC' and, long with tcb, mendoza and scott mac, i'd consider myself one of the most FLAIR obsessed posters on here

AND I MADE THE THREAD

anyway

296147bfb90d391d7.jpg

dreadlock/suit combo anyone? only one man has dared to do it, and by HELL he succeeded

I nominated you somewhere in here x

(post #80)

Oct 25, 2003
a FLAIR ICON here, sporting the 'jumper over shoulders' look

i can picture him and roy chatting away during the day, roy with an ALE and gerard with a fine french wine

gerard-houllier.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
blanc.jpg

tigana_toothpick.jpg

i always thought that JEAN could pull off any look, even the brilliant 'toothpick' one.....and laurent brings a typical french SWAGGER to the role

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
a FLAIR ICON here, sporting the 'jumper over shoulders' look

i can picture him and roy chatting away during the day, roy with an ALE and gerard with a fine french wine

gerard-houllier.jpg
I don't doubt Houllier is flair of near GUS proportions, but we simply cannot allow SWEATERS into Club GUS. Where would it end? It's one short step away from that to inviting Barry Fry.

So yes, GERARD, you may enter, on condition that you SUIT yourself up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
C_71_article_1124452_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

This guy always looks rather DAPPER, and if he grew that fabulous tache back I'd say his membership would be a mere formality. Has openly expressed his disdain at todays superstar footballers, and comes across as a thoughful and intelligent pundit. I would happily share my tin of snuff with such a man.

But if the committee deems to turn him down, I'M not telling him.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Who'll be the first high-profile FLOUNCE from Club Gus? My money is on Paolo Di Canio.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

AND I MADE THE THREAD

A word to the wise. Discretion is the key here. This club does not submit to tantrums.

Upon understanding of this, welcome.

Mr Gullit is admitted as a member.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
i don't think dunga can come in

i dont think Winfried Schafer can come

Correct to both.

C_71_article_1124452_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

This guy always looks rather DAPPER, and if he grew that fabulous tache back I'd say his membership would be a mere formality. Has openly expressed his disdain at todays superstar footballers, and comes across as a thoughful and intelligent pundit. I would happily share my tin of snuff with such a man.

But if the committee deems to turn him down, I'M not telling him.

Moustaches are allowed at the discretion of the Membership Secretary. Mr Souness is welcome to Club Gus. His moustache isn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here