Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Condoning or justifying is then completely irrelevant. There are plenty of people that make my blood boil, whether that be a columnist, politician or poster.

Whilst WW and TCB are very reactionary and over the top is neither here nor there.

Talking of which where were you ?

Big wus I had all the melons lined up as well :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This messageboard is to discuss the fortunes of BHAFC, good and bad. Ashley Barnes is part of that so if he does well we'll all enjoy praising him and if he doesn't come up to scratch he'll be criticised. I don't see what that possibly has with an ordinary fan being spat at for simply standing and watching a game of football.

You are right of course TCB but some bellends on here will not accept it. Just carry on as you are and have your opinions and I for one hope you and WW do not stop your points of view on here for fear of being abused by a few spotty teenagers.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
casual spitting in general is utterly vile (i'll excuse the sportsman and the ill needing to clear flem).

im sure i recall that spitting on/at someone is considered assault or even ABH, i know the boys in blue take a very dim view if directed at them, since you could have all sorts of diseases. one of which is dickheadedness.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i cant stand some of the pricks that post on here, but i would never spit on them because of what they post on a f***ing messageboard

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So if someone said that Ashley Barnes was a serial paedophile that is fair because 'he earns a fair wage'?

Er, no , but no one said that did they so what is your point :shrug:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Talking of which where were you ?

Big wus I had all the melons lined up as well :lolol:

I was in the home section defending the honour of BHA.

You would have been running scared. I was with a very cool black dude and his friend who looked like Morpheus. Any punch would have been suitably dodged. :blush:

Jimmy Grimble

FUCKS SAKE

Enough with the boring SHIT, someone identify the SPITTER so he can be castigated

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
From what I saw of the person concerned I think he was out of his head on something he had the wild eyes that Maradona had when he was out of his head. Also when having clearly upset someone who they should not, rather than move away they exaserbated the problen by chanting and screaming at them. However the old fool that pushed him down the steps rather than up them and out of the way is equally as stupid and should have known better. A couple of families with kids decided to depart at this point.

All in all not a very savoury incident that put a bit of a downer on the last 5 minutes, to those who think that a bigger tougher person was not right to teach a young pup a lesson then look to the animal kingdom it happens all the time.

Of the main 2 protagonists (older ones not the younger ones) which is the complete badger the fatter or the thinner one?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Hmmm.

Its an interesting question, a runtish guy and the kid who spat at TCB and WW's mate :jester: :fishing:

In seriousness, its disgusting spitting, and yes having the self control NOT to batter that lad is fair play. But when said lad is (as I gather from marcgorry) half the size... surely a few aggressive words and an aggressive stance would suffice instead of resorting to physicality from the word go?

I wasn't there so this is based on NSC facts, which is basically a lie anyway.

Surely you could have sorted it without the phsyical violence to begin with?
And sometimes what is NSC differences can spill over in to real life. The only time i've ever been worried about that was when I was bang out of order to US.

I'd happily have a drink with most of you on a train, becuase NSC is a world of its own. This includes WW and TCB who i actively disagree with on many points. Its a bit sad that people resorted to abusing WW, TCB and friend because of NSC...

I'm sitting on the fence because I didn't see but those are two ways of looking at it. It was a bit of an overly aggressive response given teh size of the kid spitting. But on the other hand abusing WW, TCB and their mate in one of the most vile ways possible because of stuff said on here might warrent the reaction. Depends on your view really.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
FUCKS SAKE

Enough with the boring SHIT, someone identify the SPITTER so he can be castigated

vollerrijkaard.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
From what I saw of the person concerned I think he was out of his head on something he had the wild eyes that Maradona had when he was out of his head. Also when having clearly upset someone who they should not, rather than move away they exaserbated the problen by chanting and screaming at them. However the old fool that pushed him down the steps rather than up them and out of the way is equally as stupid and should have known better. A couple of families with kids decided to depart at this point.

All in all not a very savoury incident that put a bit of a downer on the last 5 minutes, to those who think that a bigger tougher person was not right to teach a young pup a lesson then look to the animal kingdom it happens all the time.

Of the main 2 protagonists (older ones not the younger ones) which is the complete badger the fatter or the thinner one?

Thats a fair point. I doubt for a second TCB or WW relived the moment with memories of a wonderful moment but sometimes the time comes to stand up to f***ing knobs and I think TCB did exactly the right thing and good on him.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Completely
different incident. It was nothing major. I never saw what made this bloke mad but I just turned around to see this man holding his throat.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Hmmm.

Its an interesting question, a runtish guy and the kid who spat at TCB and WW's mate :jester: :fishing:

In seriousness, its disgusting spitting, and yes having the self control NOT to batter that lad is fair play. But when said lad is (as I gather from marcgorry) half the size... surely a few aggressive words and an aggressive stance would suffice instead of resorting to physicality from the word go?

And sometimes what is NSC differences can spill over in to real life. The only time i've ever been worried about that was when I was bang out of order to US.

I'd happily have a drink with most of you on a train, becuase NSC is a world of its own. This includes WW and TCB who i actively disagree with on many points. Its a bit sad that people resorted to abusing WW, TCB and friend because of NSC...

I'm sitting on the fence because I didn't see but those are two ways of looking at it. It was a bit of an overly aggressive response given teh size of the kid spitting. But on the other hand abusing WW, TCB and their mate in one of the most vile ways possible because of stuff said on here might warrent the reaction. Depends on your view really.

Looks like a comfy fence, any more room up top?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hmmm.

No worries :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think spitting in general is a filthy habit.

Spitting at people (whether albion fans or not) is usually done to get a reaction, which I find pathetic, unoriginal, and classless. But I also think it is silly to let something that is such an obvious attempt to rile you actually get to you and the idea that it is one of the worst crimes anyone can do seems a little over the top to me.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
on a lighter not , yes spitting at another person is not that nice but has no one on here seen two girls one cup , now thats a little unpleasant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here