Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm willing to be proved totally wrong, but I can't see where Giraffe claimed he had heard a different version of events other than when the original thread was started by Marcgorry, who admits that he didn't even see the build up to the point where the youth was held by the neck. Just seems a bit bizzare that, despite only knowing that TCB had throttled someone younger than him (which was accepted on all accounts of the story) and not even bothering to question why, Giraffe continuously tried to prove that TCB was in the wrong.

Giraffe was well within his rights to take a side, of course he was. I think his posts prove that he was going well out of his way to make it seem as though TCB was lying. Also, whether they have 'accepted' they were wrong or not, neither of them have apologised to TCB or WW (unless they have sent PMs in which case fair play).

Firstly i've not got a probelm with you or anyone else on here, including WW and TCB.

So bare that in mind and bare in mind you say your willing to be proved wrong...

Okay fair enough. Although I have heard other versions of what happened I am happy to take this version of events as gospel. Thank you :thumbsup:

Nuff said

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
WHAT THE f*** IS THIS DOING IN CHILDISH RAMBLINGS!? I WAS JUST BEING THE LAWYER AND GETTING SOMETHING DONE AND ITS IN HERE?!

I hate my life. :down:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Firstly i've not got a probelm with you or anyone else on here, including WW and TCB.

So bare that in mind and bare in mind you say your willing to be proved wrong...

Nuff said

The feeling is mutual:thumbsup:

Why not post the version of events he had heard then? If he had genuine reason to believe that TCB was lying, why not share with the rest of the group??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here