Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Can someone please explain the situation thoroughly? Read the first thread and there a quite a few mixed opinions, which is quite confusing considering it seems pretty obvious to me that anyone spitting at their own is a total dickhead and deserved the battering they (apparently) got!

Jimmy Grimble

I wanna know who the actual SPITTER was ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why did WW get spat on?

This is the danger of internet forums as some challenged braincell people think that people who post trivial stuff on NSC can be subjected to this appalling behaviour. Yorkie suffered from this to the never ending shame of some people on here imo as she is one of the nicest Women you could ever meet.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Didn't the person who apparently spat at this person come on here last night and say he never actually spat? Isn't it wrong for the person who was wearing the black jakcet to actually grab him by the throat as he was half his size?

I'm getting ready for abuse now. :jester:

No.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Didn't the person who apparently spat at this person come on here last night and say he never actually spat? Isn't it wrong for the person who was wearing the black jakcet to actually grab him by the throat as he was half his size?

I'm getting ready for abuse now. :jester:

Lying about acting like a complete twat is exactly what you'd expect from someone disgusting enough to spit on someone else. Size, age, gender regardless, whoever it was deserved exactly what they got.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
to be honest, they were bloody lucky it was just a throttling and not a lot worse

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not condoning the spitting, really I am not but certain regularly make posts on here just to wind people up. Would people that post these things actually say them down the pub? I suspect not. But again I'm not condoning or justified it just making the obvious point that it's a little like shouting at someone across the street then running off. Ask Ashley Barnes how it feels to be picked on perhaps?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm not condoning the spitting, really I am not but certain regularly make posts on here just to wind people up. Would people that post these things actually say them down the pub? I suspect not. But again I'm not condoning or justified it just making the obvious point that it's a little like shouting at someone across the street then running off. Ask Ashley Barnes how it feels to be picked on perhaps?

Barnes is paid a decent wage and has to take the rough with the smooth so I can't agree with you.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
look at me,,i got spat on,was it geen?,yellow?did you send of clothes for dna,and where will you get your clothes washed,bolloms or johnsons

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
No idea. From very early on there were comments aimed at him from behind that were less than complimentary and seemed to include the word "moaning" a lot. The irony of this was that when we took a short corner in the first half these two or three chavs started slagging off the players involved. And then? You've guessed it, Calderon SCORED from it:lolol:

Seems very wrong to slag someone off let alone spit on them just because they are a wind-up merchant/attention seeker on here.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I do not think he does it just to wind people up. He has a DIFFERENT opinion to other people. He also did a thread admitting he got this one wrong. I personally think it is refreshing and infact healthy that some people challenge things.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Condoning or justifying is then completely irrelevant. There are plenty of people that make my blood boil, whether that be a columnist, politician or poster.

Whilst WW and TCB are very reactionary and over the top is neither here nor there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here