Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Gus the man to lead us into next season?

Is Gus the right man to lead us into the next season?

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hit a nerve did I? Judging by the adverse comments on the board this afternoon I thought it was a question worth asking. No offence meant. I must remember I'm stupid next time I think about canvassing opinion, degree or no degree.
No nerve hit at all...and its perfectly within your rights to do a poll..my reply was down to you then questioning peoples voting...so in a way it would seem they had hit a nerve in you ...and no way would i suggest you are stupid :)

PS match day on here especially if we are losing or have lost is always going to provoke a fair amount of adverse comments :)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No, no he isn't. Every game should be an improvement on the game before and every season should be an improvement on the one before. The club must always move upwards. Always. Consequently we must always sack the manager after every two or three defeats or we will never maintain our progress.

PS - I am barking mad.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
How people can say Poyet has taken us as far as he can when this is our first season in the Championship is ridiculous.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Yes from me

No, if I was a bit mental and after today's result wished we had Alardyce as manager

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yes, but I would like to see a "Sporting Director/Director of Football" to provide him with guidance and control.

Hopefully, we will have a major overhaul of the squad and get players capable of playing to Gus' style, but with real pace and flair. Either that or he is forced to change to Plan B.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I can't be arsed to go into a long monologue explaining why Gus is the man to lead us - but he is, 100%

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's a dumb poll designed purely to attract attention and provoke response. Poyet is a novice and has made numerous mistakes however, as he gets better then so will we. I have been critical of several of his tactical decisions but I still wouldn't swap him for someone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here