Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Gus the man to lead us into next season?

Is Gus the right man to lead us into the next season?

• Total voters

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
just because we got out-played by a pl team, doesn't mean that we need a new manager. YES

Really? We played Reading premiership bound off the park but lost. We beat Southampton 3-0 and they are premiership bound. West ham are not and we got stuffed 6-0 and could of been worse.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Bet you're the type who reads the sun and go with their polls leading up to an election thinking I don't want to be in the minority so will vote for the majority party that is winning.

:facepalm:

stupidest post I've read in a while. And there's been some.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Should rename the poll as the stupidest question of the year, YES

100% this.

It really is amazing that a poor result brings out the absolute worst of the bi-polar knobbers on NSC

Today was a nightmare, but does the OP really, really belive that our performance over the whole of this season would justify getting rid of Gus Poyet?

Really?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really? We played Reading premiership bound off the park but lost. We beat Southampton 3-0 and they are premiership bound. West ham are not and we got stuffed 6-0 and could of been worse.

Southampton aren't there yet especially with us helping West Ham today.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
just because we got out-played by a pl team, doesn't mean that we need a new manager. YES

What has Liverpool got to do with it? If you are talking about Wet Sham, take a look at the Table! Gus should stay though - he just needs a kick up the arse and someone to guide him - he is too green.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I voted no.
Regrettably, I just feel that his temperament and style as a manager may not be best suited to the battlefield that will be the Championship next season.I know it may sound weird (and last season notwithstanding!)but I believe he would be better suited to managing a better standard of players than we can currently afford.To get us out of this division and to get the best out of the players we may have/afford next season I feel that we need a more 'blood and guts' manager,slightly less emotional,slightly more pragmatic than Gus ,perhaps.
Just my opinion,but as valid as anybody else's view.
For what it is worth,I expect Gus to be here next season and I hope he succeeds,but equally I hope he stops changing the bloody team for every match!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
NoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNNoYesNoYesNooNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNNoYesNoYesNooNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNNoYesNoYesNooNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNNoYesNoYesNooNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoNoYesNoYesNoYes

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes he is. We aren't premiership material anyhow though. Those who think so are three sheets to the wind...One day we will be, one day...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here