Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Injuries' that hurt a LOT more than they sound/look

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Can I nominate stubbed toe? Specifically little toe? The big toe can take the abuse, he's a nutter, but the little toe is a sickly little runt with very little in way of protection, and one swift knock can be almightily DEBILIRIZATING.

My brother also pulled a gluteal a few years back. He's broken various bones, some badly, and said the pulled arse was the worst pain he'd ever been in. There's a joke there somewhere.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Toothache is KING.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Mouth ulcers. Especially when you have a few at once.

I know what you mean, I had 5 at once on holiday one time thanks to anti-Malaria pills...

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bashing of knees is EXCRUCIATING

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Which ones please - I suffer with mouth ulcers and will be away a month soon on anti malarials - but not yet decided which ones

Malarone, but this was 4 years ago so I'm not sure if they're commonly used now? The dreams were AMAZING though.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Amongst the many injuries I have sustained over the years my most painful has to be when I was lifting a floorboard which snapped sending a small splinter of wood underneath my thumbnail and out through the skin just above the top knuckle of my thumb.I had two painkilling injections at the Hospital before they pulled it out and it still hurt like hell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here