Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Injuries' that hurt a LOT more than they sound/look

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Pulling a nose hair out. Fairly makes your eyes water it does.

I think there has been a thread on this before.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Not an injury per se, but yanking out a nostril hair = PAINLINK EXPRESS to HURT CENTRAL - calling at TEARDUCTS only.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well the obvious one is any sort of whack in the nuts - try explaining how much this hurts to a woman and why it actually hurts more in the groin than it does in the nuts.

Yes, but it is pretty funny too, isn't it? Even men find it funny when other blokes take one in the tezzers. We all laugh at a football match when a player boots it into an opponents soft-and-delicates from a couple of feet away.

If it makes you feel any better, as a kid I once borrowed a (boy) friend's bike to ride around the neighbourhood on. Finishing up, and forgetting the difference in frame-design between boys' and girls' bikes, I leapt forward off the saddle, landing solidly, one leg each side of the crossbar (feet didn't quite touch the ground as it was a bigger bike than I was used to, you see).

I may not have what you have down there, but by God, did it make my eyes water for a good few minutes.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Some of the cuts you get from dry, cracked skin on your hands sting like an absolute BASTARD, especially when you knock them inadvertently.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Getting hit in the eye by a flying Ferrero Rocher.

You'll probably have to just trust me on that one.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Swift whack on the FUNNY bone. It's DISABILITATING.

Did that yesterday on a door frame, so hard that I heard it crack.My hand was numb for about three hours. Why call something the humerus when there's nothing remotely humorous about it?

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
When a bollock rotates 180 degrees and you can't quite work out which direction it goes to get back because they're both agony.

Wait, what?

I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST ME THAT HAD THAT. Occasionally getting out of bed and realising you only have one bollock and having to negotiate it back out of wherever its gone is not a very fun experience I can tell ya.

The worst though is biting your own cheek when you have just taken a nice bite of Pizza or Fudge cake or similar ilk. The joy of eating something really yummy ruined by the chunk of flesh and iron-y taste of blood oozing from the side of your mouth.

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here