PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The feeling of mutual delight between him and the crowd was something to cherish.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I really hope he takes on a coaching role at the club or something after he retires. What a legend!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Best overseas player Albion have ever signed in terms of value for money. How the **** has the club not yet decided to give him a new contract yet? Bizarre

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I really don't understand why he hasn't been given a new contract. He is brilliant both on and off the pitch.

I think it may be the right time to give him the captain's armband

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My all-time favourite Albion player. I missed his double on Saturday, but glad to be there tonight to watch one of the funniest goals I've ever seen. He seemed to know absolutely nothing about it!

Love Calde - surely there will be some kind of offer on the table for him for next season and beyond?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
When I woke up this morning, my first thought was of Calde.

Funny that…

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Legend. Also the finish with his left foot when he was offside in the first, what a peach.

He is a player that sums up the word desire, he appears to have a ridiculous engine for getting up and down the pitch but I think it might just be his absolute hunger, passion and passion for football. A pleasure to see a player like him in the stripes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here