Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon - Legend

His work rate and yards covered is immense. He was all over the pitch and his finishes were quality strikers goals - he won the ball in 'left' midfield then got himself into the box to be on the end of Baldocks cross a deft left foot finish for the first followed by tigerish determination and quality strike for the second.

The man oozes blue and white blood and should be awarded the keys to the City, be the next Mayor and made a 'Sir'. After all that he can manage the club for as long as he wants!!

Living legend - top bloke and we are very lucky to have him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I fully intend to become a Calderonist. He deserves his own religion.

solly

Aug 31, 2005
His work rate and yards covered is immense. He was all over the pitch and his finishes were quality strikers goals - he won the ball in 'left' midfield then got himself into the box to be on the end of Baldocks cross a deft left foot finish for the first followed by tigerish determination and quality strike for the second.

The man oozes blue and white blood and should be awarded the keys to the City, be the next Mayor and made a 'Sir'. After all that he can manage the club for as long as he wants!!

Living legend - top bloke and we are very lucky to have him.

All of the above ....... and for a bonus after Saturdays perfomance I would be more than happy to let him have a go on my mates missus

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He deserves the ultimate tribute that can be paid to any Brightonian or adopted Brightonian - a shiny new double decker bus with his name on the front!

They usually name dead people, so hopefully it will be a long time before that happens.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
His celebration was absolutely brilliant.

It smacked him in the face. It went in. He had a laugh about it.

Legend.

Silvestri was trying to convince the ref that it was Handball!!
Calde was making sure that everyone knew it had smacked him in the face and rebounded into the goal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
On the second day God decided to allow a football to hit his nose, he celebrated scoring.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Silvestri was trying to convince the ref that it was Handball!!
Calde was making sure that everyone knew it had smacked him in the face and rebounded into the goal.

Also brilliant is that Silvestri pulled some top, top saves against Boro. What does Calde do? Smash it in with his godamn face.

I'll say it again: LEGEND.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This man is my favorite all time Albion player absolutely love him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here