Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Stop all child benefit
Stop all child tax credits
Subsidise petrol so is kept low
Get out of europe
Jobs for local people before immigrants
Kick out all those that cant speak a word of English- if they want to live here fine, but learn the bloody language.
Stop all aid to other countries
Free heating allowance for all over 65's depending on income
Bring back hanging
Shoot on sight all peodophiles
Lock up anyone that disagrees with the above until my year is up

As the OP said, you cant stop or argue with the above as I am in charge for a whole year!!

We wanted your opinion, not a cut and paste from the BNP manifesto.

mattpenfold

Sep 17, 2011
Abolish child benefit completely, you chose to have children you pay for them. Make all benefits earnings related to what you have paid in tax; never paid tax dont receive any money in benefit simple. DNA all new born babies to establish father and ensure support until children are 18 years old and thus abolish CSA a not needed. Reform the allocation of social housing so that everybody has the opportunity of 1 bite at the cherry abuse it and be homeless. Give free bus passes to all children at school or college.

Wow, you really want to expand the reach of the state. Just how do you plan to keep track of all the tax people pay ? Will we have to give our name, address and NI number anytime we buy something VAT rated, so our records are updated ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
All agents, whatever their field, will be jailed.

So far you've destroyed my plans of buying my second house and put me in prison. I wouldn't vote for you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So far you've destroyed my plans of buying my second house and put me in prison. I wouldn't vote for you.

Hmmmm. I believe in rehabilitation so you will given every opportunity to help yourself once inside :smile:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
make any girl who shows an aptitude for playing bass guitar change her name to 'Kim'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Round up all uaf members.Put them in a field and hose them down.Throw some soap at them and get them to wash.Might take a while as they are scared of water and soap

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, oh you are so funny my sides are splitting.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Amazing how many people are targeting benefits. A victory for Cameron and co that. For the information of those saying that we should reduce child benefit, even if we reduced it by 50%, we'd save about the same amount we let Vodafone off in tax recently. Abolish it completely and we're saving the amount we spend currently on foreign aid.

Dandyman

In London village.
Scrap the pointless high speed rail link and spend the money on improving the existing rail network.

Recognise that the NHS, despite it's faults, is a fantastic service overall & reverse its gradual privatisation.

Get a grip on the utility companies and renationalise if they continue taking the piss.

Treat bankers' crimes as seriously as far less costly fraud committed by people that aren't politicians' cronies. Send some to jail.

Make it a requirement that all MPs must have had a job for at least 10 years outside of politics before they can stand for election,

Clamp down on lettings agents' rip-off fees and give the increasing numbers with no option except renting more rights.

Heavily tax second homes.

Ensure that all money earned in Britain is taxed in Britain & make that a requirement of British citizenship.

Reform the tax credit system and put the onus on employers to pay a living wage.

Divide half the PL TV money equally between the clubs (except Palace). Divide 2/3 of the remainder equally between the clubs in the next three divisions and hold back the final 1/3, allowing clubs to apply for it to be used on infrastructure and grass roots projects.

I'd gladly support that lot.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Rather than moan about corporate behaviour start seriously look at corporate tax levels in this country to try and encourage more businesses to base themselves in the UK. This will help generate job creation and earn at least some tax from these operations rather than losing completely to places like Luxembourg. Perhaps with conditions or extra breaks for employing UK based workers

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Increase the minimum wage to a decent living wage; say £11.

Which will be followed by a very high inflation rate and minimum wage will be back to a figure which is comparatively similar.

I would set a maximum amount per mile that rail companies can charge.
Fine rail companies if trains are over 5 minutes late.
Leave the EU.
Make standing legal in the top two divisions of football.
Build more cycle paths.
Get rid of school subjects such as pshe, cooking, citizenship and other pointless subjects.
Increase the amount of pe that is done in schools.
Make councils run sports tournaments and charge an affordable price to people who take part with an aim to break even.
Legalise fox hunting.
Get rid of the newish whip rules in horse racing.
Reduce the age in which it is legal to gamble to 16.
Stop any government money from going to art, dance or music.

And lots more things I haven't thought of yet.

Dandyman

In London village.
Cut VAT to 15%
Put the top rates of tax up to 50% on all earnings over 100K and 60% on all earnings over 200k
Introduce a land tax on all property worth over £2.0 million.
Reduce the massive tax gap by increasing the number of HMRC staff and enforcing jail time for corporate and big money tax cheats.
Scrap Trident.
Bring the Railway and Utilities back into public ownership
Stop the backdoor privitisation of the NHS and education.
Make a commitment for a referendum on a British Federal Republic to be held one year after the coronation of Charles III
Remove US bases from British soil
Work with other members of the EU to introduce an EU wide Tobin tax
Scrap the current extradition treaty with the US.
Hold round table discussions with all the relevant nations on Afghanistan and ensure the complete withdrawl of UK forces.
Adopt a policy of non-intervention in other countries with the exception of the existing UN criteria.
Scrap the austerity programme and all associated policies.
Begin building Council houses and allow local authorities to borrow against stock subject to financial limits.
Introduce a phased programme of free nursery care for the under 5s
I could go on...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Stop all child benefit
Stop all child tax credits
Subsidise petrol so is kept low
Get out of europe
Jobs for local people before immigrants
Kick out all those that cant speak a word of English- if they want to live here fine, but learn the bloody language.
Stop all aid to other countries
Free heating allowance for all over 65's depending on income
Bring back hanging
Shoot on sight all peodophiles
Lock up anyone that disagrees with the above until my year is up

As the OP said, you cant stop or argue with the above as I am in charge for a whole year!!

That list is from a typical lefty do gooder:whistle:---where is the bit about cutting their goolies off:eek:

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Abolish 'Buy to Let' mortgages.
Nationalise the Railways
Create a 3 day weekend and 4 day working week (whilst still maintaining a 40hr working week for the average employee).

Abolish Buy To Let Mortages, nice idea..

Then there be even less rental properties on the market, sounds like a Landlord hater to me ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which will be followed by a very high inflation rate and minimum wage will be back to a figure which is comparatively similar.

This was the argument when the minimum wage was introduced. This along with mass unemployment. Neither happened.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Abolish Buy To Let Mortages, nice idea..

Then there be even less rental properties on the market, sounds like a Landlord hater to me ???

Not a landlord hater at all. I just think the whole idea of BTL is immoral.

The idea that if there was no BTL then renters would all be homeless and that BTL Landlords are some kind of philanthropist's generously housing us all is utter bollocks. The vast majority of BTL landlords could not cover the mortgage if their property was empty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here