Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Improve the country in a year...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We don't give aid to Russia or China, and aid to India is being phased out.

What part of the ECHR do you have a problem with? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
Granted that we no longer give aid to Russia and China...but over the years they have had a few millions off of us. India last year got 1.9 billion...Pakistan 1.4 billion....both have nuclear weapons...it is not being phrased out till 2015.
I have plenty of beefs against the ECHR....an unelected body of lawyers who pass laws in this and other countries....don't like it...can I vote them out...NO! Can you...No!. Like the EU ..when it was EFTA it was right....but since then the political agenda has increased...I value my country having the political will to have self independance....trade with countries by all means. We import more from the EU than we export...please tell me what we actually get in benefit from the EU.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Hey fella,if punctuation is all you have to worry about then your life is one of bliss....but yes....it is too 'bleeding heart liberal' for me...nobody asked you to read it....it's your choice..

It's just that I would have thought that if you are going to the effort of writing something so comprehensive, you might want to help people read it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here