Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we get to Wembley...........

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Can't believe anyone who says they wouldn't be able to make this. It's always on a Bank Holiday anyway. It would take a death in my immediate family or a train crash on the way to London on the day to stop me going. Not piss poor things like work etc. You go to work almost everyday day of your life. You may never see Albion at Wembley ever again. Piss poor form if you ask me.

That's alright if you can get the time off but I won't be able to unless someone will swop. Unfortunately calling in sick would be a bit obvious as my boss would know quite well where I was and I'm not sure it is worth ending up on a disaplinary for. Hopefully someone will be keen to get the bank holiday money and will swop.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That's alright if you can get the time off but I won't be able to unless someone will swop. Unfortunately calling in sick would be a bit obvious as my boss would know quite well where I was and I'm not sure it is worth ending up on a disaplinary for. Hopefully someone will be keen to get the bank holiday money and will swop.

Knowing something is one thing, proving it is something totally different. As long as you don't get doing the conga up Wembley way on camera there is f*** all you boss could do about it. Unless he wanted to find himself in the shit.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Monday, May 27th.

Don't go there. That's BANG in the middle of my exam period, and i'm very likely to have an exam on that day, if not the day after. I'd either have to miss the final, or go, and take a massive hit on my 2nd year marks.

:ffsparr:

Fcuk the second year marks, theres no jobs anyway :)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Tell me about it. Been filling out summer internship applications for weeks, 3 or 4 hours a pop, and every one has been a rejection.

I'd be there, not sure why i'm convincing myself I may miss it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Any team that reach the play off final will sell their allocation.
All teams have plastics, some more then others !

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Monday, May 27th.

Don't go there. That's BANG in the middle of my exam period, and i'm very likely to have an exam on that day, if not the day after. I'd either have to miss the final, or go, and take a massive hit on my 2nd year marks.

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
in the playoff final against Palace.

I believe that we are destined by fate to make the play-off finals this year.
Due to the Olympic games all club Wembley members had there package changed for this season only....out went the Charity Shield and this was substituted with the Championship play-off final so my two seats are sorted.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
If we met Palace at the Championship Play Off Final it would elevate the final, for the media, through the roof. The Sky Promo team would wet themselves: Mullery and Venables would be doing ads on Sky and there'd be loads of vox pops trying to explain how this rivalry came about. It would be HUGE.

Both Palace and us could sell out twice.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Monday, May 27th.

Had that problem when had the play off final at Cardiff, final 3rd year exam was the morning after but there was never a doubt I would not be in Cardiff. Turned up to the exam in a mess but somehow still got the mark needed, worth it though

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think Palace will bottle it, knocked out in the semi's

The play offs often go that way.
The season long front runners fail.
Last year was different as WHU had spent and retained PL stars, and even then played poorly at Wembley.

Yesterday's Burnley win has transformed NSC. Tons of chat about playoffs for the first time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here