Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we get to Wembley...........

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good post. But the arrogant palace on here say they are 'likely' to get automaic promotion. Would be the funniest thing if they finished below 6th :lolol:

Thanks. I do think Palace need at least 9 points from their next 5 games to stay in touch with automatic promotion, having said that, it would take a Middlesbrough style loss of form & confidence for them to slip out the top six now but if they did. . . . we'd be laughing for years! :p

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Monday, May 27th.

Don't go there. That's BANG in the middle of my exam period, and i'm very likely to have an exam on that day, if not the day after. I'd either have to miss the final, or go, and take a massive hit on my 2nd year marks.

:ffsparr:

Wouldn't Monday 27th of may be Whitsun bank holiday? If so, it'll be unlikely that you'll have an exam won't it?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
:lol: Slow down, slow down! Palace have to stay in the play-offs for this to happen, and looking at their next few fixtures, they face all sorts of problems!

Derby Away: Derby have only lost TWO games at home all season. Palace's away form is average at best.
Hull Home: Hull are fourth in the form table and one of only three sides with any realistic chance of automatic promotion
Leeds Home Good chance of a win but it depends on which Leeds Utd turns up
Brighton Away Will Saha be fit? Will Murray be suspended? If the best player in the Championship has a good game, Palace will get smashed.
Birmingham Home Birmingham are seventh in the form table, and have only lost to Cardiff, Bolton & Watford in their last ten games. Great late season form.

3 Points from the next 5 games?
Middlesbrough style slump towards mid-table?

The next 5 games will make or break the Palace promotion push.

And as for us. . . . . . .we play 8 of the bottom 12 in the form table in our last 13 games. :drink:

The Football League | Stats | Current Form

I would say its Brighton that need to stay in the play offs as they are only just in them

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Wouldn't Monday 27th of may be Whitsun bank holiday? If so, it'll be unlikely that you'll have an exam won't it?

Did cross my mind.

Thing is, we always get Saturday exams, and likewise i'm fairly sure that they've scheduled some on bank holidays before because of the sheer number of students they've got to get through. Hoping I'm wrong. Ideally I finish before then, should we make it. :cheers::cheers:

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
Monday, May 27th.

Don't go there. That's BANG in the middle of my exam period, and i'm very likely to have an exam on that day, if not the day after. I'd either have to miss the final, or go, and take a massive hit on my 2nd year marks.

:ffsparr:

That is my concern as i have my final year 3 exams.. lets just hope we are lucky enough to be in a situation to have this dilemma.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
I think we would struggle to sell 38,000 tickets tbh.

1512213484_21883255_answer_2_xlarge.png

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Me, Wife, Eldest Daughter, Youngest Daughter & Mother. Between us two ST's but all would go to Wembley. Expect every STH also has a friend they would bring. Would it be two tickets per ST though.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Monday, May 27th.

:ffsparr:[/QUOTE Oh well retakes it is then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
For a one off final at Wembley we would sell 38,000 easy. The world and his wife would want to go. Patners/Kids/Mates etc.How many did we take to Cardiff??? and that was when we had one man and his dog watching us.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Can't believe anyone who says they wouldn't be able to make this. It's always on a Bank Holiday anyway. It would take a death in my immediate family or a train crash on the way to London on the day to stop me going. Not piss poor things like work etc. You go to work almost everyday day of your life. You may never see Albion at Wembley ever again. Piss poor form if you ask me.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
If we r luckily enough to get to play off final, r tickets based on attendance, if so and we were against palace would it be;
5000 for fa
Brighton 25,553 av so approx 51000 tickets
Palace 16591 av 34000 tickets

Only fair!!!!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
For a one off final at Wembley we would sell 38,000 easy. The world and his wife would want to go. Patners/Kids/Mates etc.How many did we take to Cardiff??? and that was when we had one man and his dog watching us.
Indeed. I have a friend who's a swansea member who couldn't get a ticket for today's game. Would probably be similar for non-sth brighton fans.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Can't believe anyone who says they wouldn't be able to make this. It's always on a Bank Holiday anyway. It would take a death in my immediate family or a train crash on the way to London on the day to stop me going. Not piss poor things like work etc. You go to work almost everyday day of your life. You may never see Albion at Wembley ever again. Piss poor form if you ask me.

indeed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here