If we get to Wembley...........

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Monday, May 27th.

Don't go there. That's BANG in the middle of my exam period, and i'm very likely to have an exam on that day, if not the day after. I'd either have to miss the final, or go, and take a massive hit on my 2nd year marks.

:ffsparr:

Missed the Notts County play-off final because of university final exams myself.

A bad decision really - what was I thinking? - but at least I didn't miss a victory.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Can we wait until, you know, we know that we have finished the season in the top 6 and then gone on to win the semi-final before getting too hung up on this stuff?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
If we get Palace at Wembley it will be a nightmare for the police to manage with our trains going through east Croydon

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think the key will be get into London early and have a pint in the city then do as Notters suggests or may catch the metropolitan line.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Take the hit. No in all honesty a monday is a joke but what can you do. Can not see us struggling to sell out 38000 leaves only about 10000 after season tickets and the waiting list have taken there allocation.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
If it is Palace I think ill stay in London on the Sunday that will be a nightmare to police as you say. Would not be surprised to see us on a completly different pre planned route

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I think some people are getting a bit ahead of themselves here.

Only just got into 6th place and some people are making travel arrangements already. I'm sure that'll put the kiss of death on it.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The misses hinted last night at a long weekend that weekend has been booked for our anniversary. I told her if she has and IF we make Wembley then it'd have to be rearranged or Wembley fitted in.

Is this bad? ???

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The misses hinted last night at a long weekend that weekend has been booked for our anniversary. I told her if she has and IF we make Wembley then it'd have to be rearranged or Wembley fitted in.

Is this bad? ???

Not at all, Wembley before wives :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports