If I were a Palace fan...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
:bla::lolol: I cant wait for you to fall and when you do I will be there to rub it in:thumbsup:

:tosser: Says a fan of a club who's newbe fans have just arrived to support the new team in their shiny new stadium and are in the 2nd tier for the 1st time in donkey's years.

You really are the most ill-informed, repetitive, ignorant, stupid **** amongst many tax evading, creditor screwing trolls who come on here.

Go away, do your research.

Or do you need reminding again?

51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. I think this shows the real plastics.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
:bla::lolol: I cant wait for you to fall and when you do I will be there to rub it in:thumbsup:

:tosser: Says a fan of a club who's newbe fans have just arrived to support the new team in their shiny new stadium and are in the 2nd tier for the 1st time in donkey's years.

Is donkeys years 8?

Are you one of the selhurst 8?

What's it like to score a goal?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton Vs Palace in the PO final is what we all want so let's hope Palace scrap through. If we beat them in the final, that is bragging rights for decades & for generations! I hope Bolton slip up now after the arrogant mumblings of Freedman about how they are in form now because that was always his original plan, I am also scared of playing Bolton as they have real quality & we should have taken 6 points off them this season instead of one. If we beat Palace in the PO final, I can see them dropping to league one next season as their confidence will be destroyed (and best players sold), they still have not got over the St Patrick's day massacre!

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
If you were a Palace fan...
You would live in a Caravan
Take your holidays in Greece
Be married to your Niece
and give worldwide support to the Taliban

:albion2:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

When you were in the Prem about 8/9 years ago, you had almost sell out crowds. Where have they gone?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If you were a Palace fan...
You would live in a Caravan
Take your holidays in Greece
Be married to your Niece
and give worldwide support to the Taliban

:albion2:

That's actually very good, have you thought about a career in songwriting ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
glaziers fan
user_offline.gif

All views stated are IMHO
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

So, who do we want in the play-offs?

Obviously a lot of you don't care who we get, and I agree to an extent because I don't think any of them are that special. In order of preference for who I do NOT want:

1. Bolton - defensively solid, physical, experienced players, big squad
2. Leicester - have played better than most this season without results. Pace + Chris Wood is a lethal combination
3. Brighton - Ulloa is best striker in league. However, I don't think they have much else, and to play on their decent pitch would suit us
4. Hull - I think they're the weakest team without Aluko, but pitch is awful
5. Watford - Loads of fantastic players; but we have shown we can dominate them (and physically superior).
6. Nottingham Forest - Average players playing well as a team. We can play well as a team, and our players are far superior. They are who I want.

I hope Bolton don't make the play-offs. Other than that, I'm not too worried about any of them. Bring it on
thumb.gif

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On current form Palace are going to be lucky to stay in, more worryingly I think we will land up playing the form team in Bolton
I'd be happy playing Bolton in the playoffs. Sure we could lose, but their style isn't a particular problem for us.

One word, Palace are too crap even for a fan
More than one word, but fair point.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd be happy playing Bolton in the playoffs. Sure we could lose, but their style isn't a particular problem for us.

More than one word, but fair point.

We certainly looked ok against Bolton last month. Made loads of chances throughout; it was just one of those games. On another day we could have scored 2 or 3.

You really are the most ill-informed, repetitive, ignorant, stupid **** amongst many tax evading, creditor screwing trolls who come on here.

Go away, do your research.

Or do you need reminding again?

51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. I think this shows the real plastics.

Now now dear no need to be insulting:bla:

Mulley at the helm no wonder our attendances dropped ,How many times have Bha's averages been higher than Palace's over the years until Amex? :tosser: not many me ole mucker, considering you are the only club in Sussex you have a poor attendance history until now.
Here's the facts re gates not to mention years spent in top divisions:thumbsup:
EFS English Clubs

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Now now dear no need to be insulting:bla:

Mulley at the helm no wonder our attendances dropped ,How many times have Bha's averages been higher than Palace's over the years until Amex? :tosser: not many me ole mucker, considering you are the only club in Sussex you have a poor attendance history until now.
Here's the facts not to mention years spent in top divisions:thumbsup:

Think Crawley might be a tad upset that you referred to us as the only club in sussex...and then of course there is the bit about poor attendance until now...which is also factually incorrect...try again?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Here's the facts not to mention years spent in top divisions:thumbsup:

You twats never answer the questions we put to you about so called plastics yet you always accuse us of having them.

So come on answer it. You had 14k average earlier in the season yet had over 20k for the last game thanks to your Groupon vouchers. 26k was your average when you were in the Premiership. Is it because maybe just maybe, you have a lot of plastics? Go on answer it. Or shall I do it for you. "**** off you gay ****"

And who is Mulley??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How many times have Bha's averages been higher than Palace's over the years until Amex? :tosser: not many me ole mucker, considering you are the only club in Sussex you have a poor attendance history until now.
I thought Palace fans didn't care about attendances?

Here's the facts re gates not to mention years spent in top divisions:thumbsup:
Does it include the number of times in administration?

Still don't think we will make the semis.
Oh come on, I know you're having a poor run, but surely 3 teams are not going to overtake you (3 points + goal diff, + game in hand).

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Oh dear. This thread has turned into the same old, same old, same old crap that is the BBS away end.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Oh dear. This thread has turned into the same old, same old, same old crap that is the BBS away end.

What did you expect ?
Bozza's been having a funny old weekend. First he called your support at Boro piss poor ( I thought it was decent )
Then he starts a thread which would obviously end in insults from both sides.
The stress of the play offs I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports