Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I were a Palace fan...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now now dear no need to be insulting:bla:

Mulley at the helm no wonder our attendances dropped ,How many times have Bha's averages been higher than Palace's over the years until Amex? :tosser: not many me ole mucker, considering you are the only club in Sussex you have a poor attendance history until now.
Here's the facts re gates not to mention years spent in top divisions:thumbsup:
EFS English Clubs
Once again you avoid the obvious. Your shitpot club stayed in the top divisions because you screwed your creditors. TWICE. Or has that been forgotten by dickheads like yourself?

You then have the audacity to come on here gloating, followed by insults about our fanbase conveniently forgetting that your club has more frigging fair weather fans than any club within a 150 mile radius, possibly more.
Please piss off and go back to bbs or wherever it is you go for your mutual **** sessions. Remember that you managed to attract less than 5000 against a team literally along the road from you and you call us plastics?
You really should be banned from here because you contribute the square root of phuck all to NSC.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You twats never answer the questions we put to you about so called plastics yet you always accuse us of having them.

So come on answer it. You had 14k average earlier in the season yet had over 20k for the last game thanks to your Groupon vouchers. 26k was your average when you were in the Premiership. Is it because maybe just maybe, you have a lot of plastics? Go on answer it. Or shall I do it for you. "**** off you gay ****"

And who is Mulley??

Carefull. You'll be joining me on the naughty step. And how did your '****' escape the censor?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
glaziers fan
user_offline.gif

All views stated are IMHO
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

So, who do we want in the play-offs?

Obviously a lot of you don't care who we get, and I agree to an extent because I don't think any of them are that special. In order of preference for who I

3. Brighton - Ulloa is best striker in league. However, I don't think they have much else, ...(.Except the best defence in the Championship)

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Their PL squad coming to the fore, may get them back to the PL, after being awful most the season.

Weird season, and almost unjust. You think of the superior football that CP and Watford have played compared to a dire Bolton team. I realise the 6th best team have often gone up in playoffs, but the bizarrely even points spread below the top 3 down to the relegation zone may allow awful Bolton to bounce straight back up.
A dire Bolton team ,awful Bolton ??......& yet we've taken 4 points off Brighton this season & are the team that it seems the majority on here hope to avoid in the play offs !

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A dire Bolton team ,awful Bolton ??......& yet we've taken 4 points off Brighton this season & are the team that it seems the majority on here hope to avoid in the play offs !

To be fair Bolton were dire when they played at the Amex. It was so one sided, but Freedman has since got them playing.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
We outplayed you both games so I have no problems playing you again.
I'd agree that you might have slightly shaded the game at Brighton :smile:( probably Bolton's worst performance under Freedman ),but not at Bolton where you played some pretty football in areas that didn't hurt us but barely created a chance, while we missed several clear cut chances.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'd agree that you might have slightly shaded the game at Brighton :smile

! We THRASHED you 1-1 lol!

Got a soft spot for Bolton as one of my brother in laws works for the club and the other is also a supporter. As long as you don't stop us and but nick palace's place that is....

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
! We THRASHED you 1-1 lol!

Got a soft spot for Bolton as one of my brother in laws works for the club and the other is also a supporter. As long as you don't stop us and but nick palace's place that is....
It sounds like you've gained some classy relatives !!

We're starting to get a bit giddy now, but with Leicester & Cardiff still to play away, we're not booking the Wembley hotels just yet. ( I wouldn't mind swapping for your fixtures ) By my reckoning, if we beat Leicester on Tuesday that'll be the end of them with their form & remaining games & it becomes 4 teams playing for 3 play off places. Any other result & it probably remains 5 for 3 places, no matter what the other results are.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If I were a Palace fan...
You'd buy a caravan
And **** your sister up the bum
And when you'd finished shagging
You'd leave the slapper gagging
And turn your attention to your mum

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd agree that you might have slightly shaded the game at Brighton :smile:( probably Bolton's worst performance under Freedman ),but not at Bolton where you played some pretty football in areas that didn't hurt us but barely created a chance, while we missed several clear cut chances.

"Slightly shaded" :lolol: a fair score would've been 5 or 6-1. It looked like a cup game between sides 2 or 3 divisions apart. We hit the woodwork 3 times, you rode your luck massively in that game.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Barely created a chance? From the BBC match report:

Shots (on target)
Bolton 13 (8) Brighton 21 (12)

Corners
Bolton 5 Brighton 14

We didn't score but we created a hatfull of chances! And in the game at The Aemx we hit the woodwork three times and missed a penalty (and coincidentally had 20 shots).

And my take on who we want to avoid would be Watford - not Bolton.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Winning would be bragging right for years I know but I'd rather avoid it all together tbh.

Quite. I'd rather miss out altogether than get in and then lose to that lot, either in the semis or, much worse, the final. One splendid, never-to-be-forgotten win on St. Patrick's Day cannot erase years of natural pessimism engendered by being a lifelong Brighton fan. I rather thought that was the natural state of most supporters outside the big boys, but it seems plenty on here are right up for a play-off game against our dear friends. :eek:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Quite. I'd rather miss out altogether than get in and then lose to that lot, either in the semis or, much worse, the final. One splendid, never-to-be-forgotten win on St. Patrick's Day cannot erase years of natural pessimism engendered by being a lifelong Brighton fan. I rather thought that was the natural state of most supporters outside the big boys, but it seems plenty on here are right up for a play-off game against our dear friends. :eek:

I would RELISH the chance to get them in the playoffs, but I wouldn't feel confident. I just reckon that it would be an era defining match for both teams, and you can't shy away from that sort of EPOCH-MAKING event.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm getting butterflies just thinking about the possibility of playing Palace at any stage of the play-offs.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It appears they have concerns over a Murray injury and the claim is that he has been playing with a hip injury for the last few weeks. One poster claimed he had to be subbed during the Barnsley game because of this.
It might be he has strained is hip since the pay rise and new contract. That seems to be a weakness of his.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It appears they have concerns over a Murray injury and the claim is that he has been playing with a hip injury for the last few weeks. One poster claimed he had to be subbed during the Barnsley game because of this.
It might be he has strained is hip since the pay rise and new contract. That seems to be a weakness of his.

Post of the day and I concur. In fact it seems he went off the boil shortly after the transfer window closed and the rumours of a bid from Norwich had been turned down.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm getting butterflies just thinking about the possibility of playing Palace at any stage of the play-offs.

When I think of it I get the same feeling as I did when I was in the queue to go on Saw at Thorpe Park. Shitting it but still wanted to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here