Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I were a Palace fan...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me too. The guy has single-handedly turned an automatic promotion winning team into what should be mid-table also rans. We may still yet sneak in the play offs but on current form, that would only mean more heart-ache.
Has he?
Or did Freedman turn a team of mid-table also rans into a team able to be in touching distance of the top?

I think judging by Bolton's success, your board had one decision to get right and they failed.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
If I were a Palace fan...

I would get my name on the waiting list for a Brighton season ticket

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
OK I am officially reverting my expectations back to circa late August 2012.

WE ARE STAYING UP SAY WE ARE STAYING UP!

We are mathematically safe right?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
OK I am officially reverting my expectations back to circa late August 2012.

WE ARE STAYING UP SAY WE ARE STAYING UP!

We are mathematically safe right?

:lol:

Personally I'm taking nothing for granted, just chuffed its in our own hands for now :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Surprisingly he has only ammassed 69 points for the two clubs.
I don't think that's a fair reflection on what Dougie's done. Worzel's first game for Palace was a 5-0 win over Ipswich - and Flemming was in charge for the game before that (2-0 vs Blackburn) - both of those results would be down to what Dougie did with the team (and Palace were top). And likewise when he took over at Bolton, it takes time to get the team playing your way. It's taken Dougie 4 months to sort Bolton out, just like it's taken Worzel 4 months to ruin Palace.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
It's taken Dougie 4 months to sort Bolton out, just like it's taken Worzel 4 months to ruin Palace.

They were going ok until that defeat with us.

His problem has been getting them to bounce back from that. It only takes one good result to get the confidence back so jury's out on whether their season is over. Football is a funny game!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
His problem has been getting them to bounce back from that. It only takes one good result to get the confidence back so jury's out on whether their season is over. Football is a funny game!
Indeed it is. Despite their performances and scorelines, they could still get promoted at our expense. That's how mental it all is, and that's just the sort of ****ed up thing the footballing gods would do :shakefist:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here