Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I were a Palace fan...

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
A thread on this subject on the BBS is split between fans who think they are fine and will easily make it and doom mongers... much like here I guess!

My favourite quote from the thread was "Would like to play Brighton - Ulloa is best striker in league. However, I don't think they have much else, and to play on their decent pitch would suit us"

I thought it was a 'cow field'? :rolleyes: :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:nono::tosser: As for Boyd he can fook off as well, and yes am cacking it for the play offs regardless if we have to play you.
Who know's it's a topsy tervy season and Palace on their day will cause a lot of problems, or as we've seen lately we can be total pants:facepalm::ffsparr:

Time will tell, but nerves will be on edge thats for sure.
You lot in the semis and Watford in the final would suit me.

Palace's season will depend on the weather. If it rains the team and fans don't turn up.

I predict it will end in tears:cry: for the Barcelona of South London as they just miss out on Play Offs and have to watch 3 bigger and better teams (plus Watford) fight it out. Still at least the Prem can breathe a sigh of relief.

Dec 29, 2011
If Palace don't go up this season, they're screwed for next season. A clueless manager, losing their star player, and Murray has had his decent season already, so back to an 8-goal-a-season player. Who's hosting the 13/14 Palace Relegation Party?

Palace's season will depend on the weather. If it rains the team and fans don't turn up.

I predict it will end in tears:cry: for the Barcelona of South London as they just miss out on Play Offs and have to watch 3 bigger and better teams (plus Watford) fight it out. Still at least the Prem can breathe a sigh of relief.
:bla::lolol: I cant wait for you to fall and when you do I will be there to rub it in:thumbsup:

:tosser: Says a fan of a club who's newbe fans have just arrived to support the new team in their shiny new stadium and are in the 2nd tier for the 1st time in donkey's years.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
:bla::lolol: I cant wait for you to fall and when you do I will be there to rub it in:thumbsup:

:tosser: Says a fan of a club who's newbe fans have just arrived to support the new team in their shiny new stadium and are in the 2nd tier for the 1st time in donkey's years.

That's right, we glory fans who really support Chels Utd and Liverpool in our shiny everything.
Could you possibly curl that lip any harder?
YYYESSS, we are BACK pikey. Eat your shitty LIVER!

:clap:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

There really is no limit to your stupidity. You say 'donkeys years'. Well just about every definition of that phrase defines that as being a very long time. Clearly you must be very, very young as we were in the championship from 2004-2006 and then again from last season. In fact we've been in the championship for 4 of the last 10 seasons, so get your facts right. I suppose you will vilify any of your fans for returning or any new fans if the unthinkable happens and you are promoted. So that's just about anyone in a crowd above 16000. Oh and kindly remind us how your dishonorable disgusting little club of tax-evading cheats financed your lofty position over the years?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There really is no limit to your stupidity. You say 'donkeys years'. Well just about every definition of that phrase defines that as being a very long time. Clearly you must be very, very young as we were in the championship from 2004-2006 and then again from last season. In fact we've been in the championship for 4 of the last 10 seasons, so get your facts right. I suppose you will vilify any of your fans for returning or any new fans if the unthinkable happens and you are promoted. So that's just about anyone in a crowd above 16000. Oh and kindly remind us how your dishonorable disgusting little club of tax-evading cheats financed your lofty position over the years?
Would we still out plastic them, if the unthinkable happens, and they gain promotion?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

A Palace fan calling our fans plastics. You just couldn't make it up.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
...I'd be bricking it now.

Football writes some funny stories, and Dougie taking Bolton from relegation battlers to knocking Palace out of the playoff spots would be one such story.

View attachment 41598

was thinking the same myself. Look at them, lost their form at EXACTLY the wrong time (helped by getting stuffed by us), with their biggest rivals and a team managed by their ex-manager breathing right down their necks.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If Palace don't go up this season, they're screwed for next season. A clueless manager, losing their star player, and Murray has had his decent season already, so back to an 8-goal-a-season player. Who's hosting the 13/14 Palace Relegation Party?

Oh ginger beer, why don't some of you never learn ? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here