Ideas for a sell out at Selhurst tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Thats alot more than you lot will get at selhurst .

You say we're obsessed with you, yet you have 786 posts in 10 months on a Brighton forum :lolol:

I'm sure that if your lot had something to chime about over us your board would be full of threads about us. However, due to our superior squad, stadium, manager, league position, attendances, finances and everything in between, I can imagine you lot want to talk about us as little as possible.

I've got to say, I'm shocked at your recent form though- massively overachieving at the moment with far inferior resources to many clubs in the division. Think you might come back down to earth with a bump on Saturday, much as we did against Brum. Here's hoping.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've got to say, I'm shocked at your recent form though- massively overachieving at the moment with far inferior resources to many clubs in the division. Think you might come back down to earth with a bump on Saturday, much as we did against Brum. Here's hoping.

Your shocked well thats good , me im pleasently surprised . Massively overachieving ? not really there is alot of strength and flair in depth in our squad and they have a great togetherness . Maybe building with inferior resources is the sign of a great scouting network who can spot a player who will slot into the teams ethos ( who doesnt cost a fortune ) , its the way to go i think . im not expecting much this season just going with the flow and what happens happens . I am enjoying your reaction from being world beaters to no plan b no hopers , long may it continue .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You can't knock the club for trying to get the local community interested in coming along and maybe liking the experience. Maybe a 20,000 crowd tomorrow, which would be brilliant, including lots of youngsters.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You can't knock the club for trying to get the local community interested in coming along and maybe liking the experience. Maybe a 20,000 crowd tomorrow, which would be brilliant, including lots of youngsters.

Theres some f***ing knobs on this board. Amazes me how quickly people have forgotten the kids for a quid deals at Withdean and Harty on the phone in imploring the club to give unsold seats to local schools. Palace are making an effort to shift tickets and offering discounted tickets when most people are skint can only be a good thing. Remember if it wasnt for Tony Boom we'd still be knocking around a 3/4 full Withdean in the bottom half of league one or worse.
Still hate Palace & still want them to lose every week but credit where credits due.... though in their case that's probably not the best phrase to use!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Nope. In terms of budget we're comfortably inside the top half of the league (same wage bill as Leeds), and we've got by far the best academy of any club in the division. This has allowed to us to produce Zaha, the best player in the division.

Also note, you have ONE point more than us yet you have had the easiest start to the season imaginable. We, on the other hand, have had 6 consecutive games that were difficult (some more than others), and yet we have won 5 and drawn 1. Forest are a very strong side, as were Cardiff, Bolton and Wolves - the latter two games were away from home! We ended Sheffield Wednesday's 20 game unbeaten run and beat Charlton to inflict their first home defeat in a very long time. We have outplayed comfortably any team we have played against this season since we made those 4 new signings just before deadline day.

We'll almost certainly be ahead of you before long. We'll probably stay there too. We, like Wilfried, are just too good for you. Good result in your relegation 6 pointer against Ipswich though. I hear you did well to snatch a point against a superior side. Well done.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nope. In terms of budget we're comfortably inside the top half of the league (same wage bill as Leeds), and we've got by far the best academy of any club in the division. This has allowed to us to produce Zaha, the best player in the division.

Also note, you have ONE point more than us yet you have had the easiest start to the season imaginable. We, on the other hand, have had 6 consecutive games that were difficult (some more than others), and yet we have won 5 and drawn 1. Forest are a very strong side, as were Cardiff, Bolton and Wolves - the latter two games were away from home! We ended Sheffield Wednesday's 20 game unbeaten run and beat Charlton to inflict their first home defeat in a very long time. We have outplayed comfortably any team we have played against this season since we made those 4 new signings just before deadline day.

We'll almost certainly be ahead of you before long. We'll probably stay there too. We, like Wilfried, are just too good for you. Good result in your relegation 6 pointer against Ipswich though. I hear you did well to snatch a point against a superior side. Well done.

At least 11 of those sentances are utter bollocks. Why you arn't banned from this board I have no idea.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Why you arn't banned from this board I have no idea.

Because we like to be amused and laugh at him.
You need to get with the program and read his many posts, they are all delusional and complete bollocks, its great entertainment, not even he believes what to writes a can assure you, it all done for effect.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

You said exactly the same thing last season and had to retreat to the BBS with your tail between your legs. No doubt someone will be able to bring up the comical predictions you made last year just prior to your shite side falling apart after Christmas. Aren't you Seaside Eagle on there ? the poster who was proven to be pretending to be at Selhurst when he wasn't. :lol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

You are priceless.

To fair you are more of a Palace hater than a Brighton fan arn't you. To the point i would be surprised if you did not look at the palace result first to see if they lost rather than looking at our to see if we won.

I do HATE Palace true - but at least I attend the Albion games whereas it looks like you "look them up ". Which indicates you don't go.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Also note, you have ONE point more than us yet you have had the easiest start to the season imaginable. We, on the other hand, have had 6 consecutive games that were difficult (some more than others), and yet we have won 5 and drawn 1. Forest are a very strong side, as were Cardiff, Bolton and Wolves - the latter two games were away from home! We ended sheffield[B]Wednesday'[/B]s 20 game unbeaten run and beat Charlton to inflict their first home defeat in a very long time. .

Forest 16th, Bolton 18th Sheff Weds 21st, Charlton 20th couldn't exactly class that little run as difficult could you, well only if you were a myopic delusional fucktard. Even sides that end up relegated have a decent run at some point during the season lets hope you fall into that catagory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports