Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for a sell out at Selhurst tomorrow

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Nothing to do with us I agree. More to do with the 1000's of freebies given away. This coupled with the Groupon gang I think probably accounts for another 4000.

13K for the next game.

Our attendances against Millwall are always shit due to the match being all ticket, tickets can only be bought in person at the box office, very heavy police restrictions on ticket sales, general unpleasant atmosphere for families, etc.

The biggest reason behind our attendance increase is because we've battered so many teams and taken 19 points from 21. Football fans are fickle and will come to watch a winning team.

Our attendances against Millwall are always shit due to the match being all ticket, tickets can only be bought in person at the box office, very heavy police restrictions on ticket sales, general unpleasant atmosphere for families, etc.

The biggest reason behind our attendance increase is because we've battered so many teams and taken 19 points from 21. Football fans are fickle and will come to watch a winning team.

Try giving Millwall more than 2.5k tickets - you never know it might increase your attendance.

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Try giving Millwall more than 2.5k tickets - you never know it might increase your attendance.

You my friend are one sad little man - get a life rather than counting how many people go and watch a football match.

I paint a picture in my head of what type of person that you are and I cant stop seeing Jimmy Saville behind a keyboard.

Pathetic, quite pathetic.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Love those stats in your sig. It's quite astonishing those figures. We piss all over that lot up the A23 and that's without giving them away.

You my friend are one sad little man - get a life rather than counting how many people go and watch a football match.

I paint a picture in my head of what type of person that you are and I cant stop seeing Jimmy Saville behind a keyboard.

Pathetic, quite pathetic.

Now Then Now Then Now Then Young Pikey ! Step into my love caravannnnnnnnnnnnn.

The guy was trying to justify why Palace always have poor attendances against Millwall. I thought it was a reasonable response seeing as Palace restrict both Millwall & Albion on tickets while not doing this to other teams.

Do you not agree that your attendances would increase for these games if you supplied the opposition supporters with more tickets - or cannot you see the correlation between the two ?

Love those stats in your sig. It's quite astonishing those figures. We piss all over that lot up the A23 and that's without giving them away.

Thank You algie - it's nice to be appreciated for once.

Some of the less committed Albion on here seem to think it is a flash in the pan but did you know that since the end of the Second World War when the Albion & The Scum play in the same division and have similar sized venues (Amex/Goldstone to Selhurst) the Albion average more home support.

The fact that neither you or I or any scum fan can alter the results on the pitch (that's purely down to the manager and players) seems to allude many on here. The only thing we can alter is the attendance - that's why its important - that's why Palace can't stand the present situation - it shows them up as the tinpot joke support they are.

I guess the only answer that comes into my head is who cares

You don't care how many paying supporters you get into Selhurst ? - feck me are you Simon Jordan ?

So you don't care about revenue ? that my little pikey friend is the route to administration...............oh sorry forgot.

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
You don't care how many paying supporters you get into Selhurst ? - feck me are you Simon Jordan ?

So you don't care about revenue ? that my little pikey friend is the route to administration...............oh sorry forgot.

You got it Jimmy I could not give a flying monkeys.

Your a clown - how can you say that you are more interested in having a bigger crowd than us to what happens on the pitch. This is my last post on this topic, this is the point where it is confirmed that you are probably not the full ticket.

Toodle pip

Jan 30, 2008
You got it Jimmy I could not give a flying monkeys.

Your a clown - how can you say that you are more interested in having a bigger crowd than us to what happens on the pitch. This is my last post on this topic, this is the point where it is confirmed that you are probably not the full ticket.

Toodle pip
i'd class him as more of a geek Mr Palace .

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
2012-10-06 17 13 13.jpg -Largest crowd of the season according the BBC ... stats don't lie !!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I AM enjoying the moment! Not spoiled in the least by Palace going above us yesterday as I''m far more interested in what we do.

My sole point is that you run the risk of being 'hoist by your own petard' when, due to the cyclic nature of football for clubs like us, Palace are back in the Prem and we're looking at relegation to League One. We'll then be the ones looking at ways to boost our attendance while they play at a packed and rocking Selhurst Park. If you're happy enough to take it all on the chin when that happens (and these threads will surely be bounced by gleeful Palace fans!) then fair enough.
nail on the head

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here