Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i've been away sunning myself to come back to this bombshell. would anyone care to precis the preceeding 21 pages for me? many thanks

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
afters said:
i've been away sunning myself to come back to this bombshell. would anyone care to precis the preceeding 21 pages for me? many thanks

I can tell you but but not for 5 days.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Die Palace Die! said:
Two long-time and very loyal Albion servants, with around 9 years service each, in the club shop and ticket office have been got rid of.

I am assuming this is the news.

This was the news Afters - page five of the thread....

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
mona said:
All of us have posted bollox on Nsc at some time or other.
Let he who has not posted bollox throw the first stone.

:dunce:

just thrown a stone, bounced off the window and hit me in the bollox.
ouch, bollox:angry:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
mona said:
All of us have posted bollox on Nsc at some time or other.
Let he who has not posted bollox throw the first stone.

:dunce:

Attachments

• stone.jpg
    stone.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 391

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
tedebear said:
This was the news Afters - page five of the thread....
I want to hear it from Dave, there's still a chance that he knows something that people actually give a shit about. If it is the same issue, let the witch hunt and burning begin :flameboun

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think we do all know what the story is, either from the beans being spilt on this thread, or via PM's from DTG going into a bit more detail, but, are we going to get an official DTG announcement, or do we just scurry off back to our holes as burly policemen shout "move along now, nothing to see hear" at us?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Threads like this are the most shit thing about NSC.

There's nothing more vexing here than posters pretending to have news and withholding that news. For me, DTG has lost his credibility.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Pavilionaire said:
Threads like this are the most shit thing about NSC.

There's nothing more vexing here than posters pretending to have news and withholding that news. For me, DTG has lost his credibility.

I don't think it was anything he was "pretending" to know, it is news as such, just nothing particularly outrageous IMHO.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh FFS

People have already said on here what it was all about.

julie and pat were both made redundant from the club last week.

Julie, as most of you know has been an albion fan for more years that I care to know and was employed in the ticket office, I have known her a friend for over 20 years!...yes she is the one some albion fans chose to abuse on the phone, calling her a bitch etc etc , including one fan who seemly posts on here telling her in the club shop in front of their children..." you have now ruined Christmas for my children here" just because he didnt get a west ham ticket. Her parents used to operate turnstiles at the Goldstone for many many years......anyway, she has gone. ( personally I wouldnt have done her job for all the tea in china)

pat I have known since the days of gillingham when she was one of the people involved in transporting our Julions to the ground by coach etc etc. A very nice lady indeed

When I heard last week, I was very very angry and that was why I posted what I did. If that upset some of you more sensitive souls I have already apologised.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
mendoza10 said:
anyone notice that more ticket stuff has been available online?
and together with a new ticket computer system, there is less need for actual human staff?

everyone has to get used to the new system, staff, fans etc

I have no problem with that at all....you are right. As computerised systems are now the norm, then people will lose their jobs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Billy the Fish said:
So why make a big deal out of it?

I was agreeing to his point.that was all...If you cant see why I was "making such a big deal about it" then fair enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here