Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Meade's_Ball said:
Everyone tries to reinforce or escape the charicature they've invented over these many years in different environments. In each one this chemicalised blob will alter and forget, it's meaning swiftly dying, it's purpose changing hands.
The majority of the time most people don't imagine the consequences of their statements. I certainly don't. I also undoubtedly don't have the movements or relationships to know something someone else might beg me to broadcast. I imagine we'd all like to travel back and say something more delicate and well-thought, guessing which minds may crack at it's typed inception, who may find us nefarious or unruly in our practice because of it. But, hopefully, no one cares quite enough to go home and feel guilty about something said about their own emotions on a website concerned with stadia and dog-dressings and the hating of Leeds and men. Not something they keep or regret at night, the eyes wide open, the fingers twitching, Open University beginning and milkmen parading half-dressed with bottles of desire outside.

I literally don't understand a single letter in that post.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Chesney Christ said:

My job, then, is done.

To me it makes utter sense. heh. I suppose though, the point of it was about dismissing other people's irate judgements on a sports-based community website, when all you've really done is said something emotional without considering it may rile a few.

In all truth, i haven't the power of an orderly diction yet, and quite reasonably accept another's displeasure at whatever jumble is spilled. And take it to heart as much as i wish DTG to receive and store the whys and wherethoughts of people that suddenly claim to see inside him and propel him sidewards as a mystery. ie not at all.

f***, does that make any sense, or just more plundering gibberish?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Meade's_Ball said:
My job, then, is done.

To me it makes utter sense. heh. I suppose though, the point of it was about dismissing other people's irate judgements on a sports-based community website, when all you've really done is said something emotional without considering it may rile a few.

In all truth, i haven't the power of an orderly diction yet, and quite reasonably accept another's displeasure at whatever jumble is spilled. And take it to heart as much as i wish DTG to receive and store the whys and wherethoughts of people that suddenly claim to see inside him and propel him sidewards as a mystery. ie not at all.

f***, does that make any sense, or just more plundering gibberish?

That makes perfect sense.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Uncle Spielberg said:
Oh how holier than though a lot of NSC posters are, never done something in haste, never posted anything they regret, never done anything wrong at all, the fact it has 23 pages is hardly Dave's fault, he let the anger get the better of him and did a post which flew, what exactly has the bloke done thats so heinous, its a big fecking fuss about nothing and people should get off his back.

US I completely agree with you although I am tempted to post an "Oh Sh*t...Not Dave the Gaffer" thread :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chesney Christ said:

Its quite easy Chessy baby. There are 26 letters in our alphabet. On their own they mean nothing but when put with other letters they form words which are......................

Oh dear you,re not getting it are you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here