Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
NMH said:
Unlike when NMH goes on Harty's phone-in, this must surely be INCREDIBLY INTERESTING, and in no time at all, it will have A POINT WORTH DISCUSSING.

Or, alternately, it could be a complete and utter DRAMA-QUEEN and a PIANO of a thread, where-in it will culminate in "is that IT?" and "typical NSC full of pratts who prefer to talk shit and take the piss instead of REAL issues like my sensitive ego"

bets?

I reckon they are going to start other clubs merchandise in the club shop...anyone other takers?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
supaseagull said:
I reckon they are going to start other clubs merchandise in the club shop...anyone other takers?

as in other football clubs merchandice?? i woulddnt mind if they sold SCC, england shirts or Brighton Bears merchandice but to activly sell merchandice for other football clubs would be stupid

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
surrey jim said:
as in other football clubs merchandice?? i woulddnt mind if they sold SCC, england shirts or Brighton Bears merchandice but to activly sell merchandice for other football clubs would be stupid

Didn't they sell Bears' tops for a while?

I have always thought we should have a deal going with SCCC where we sell each others merchandise.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is it today or tomorrow that DTG exclusively reveals that London Irish murdered Bob Woolmer

1066gull

El Presidente said:
Is it today or tomorrow that DTG exclusively reveals that London Irish murdered Bob Woolmer
Maybe you can do an Easy special exclusive on it?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anybody seen Dave? ???

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Lord Bracknell said:
Page numbers vary depending on your settings. This thread has only 14 pages here.

The "exclusive" was actually revealed by a poster with a post count of ... 1.

:eek:

to save me looking through 14 / 22 pages what was it ?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Lord Bracknell said:

The "exclusive" was actually revealed by a poster with a post count of ... 1.

:lolol:

Obviously a person who believes in quality rather than quantity.

I await his or her next contribution with interest!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Trufflehound said:
I have nothing useful whatsoever to contribute to this thread (and neither, it seems, does anyone else), so here's a picture of a dog with a false beak wearing rubber gloves:

costumerentalwhitebearkf1.jpg

:lol:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
so when are we going to find out about this thread, come on DTG let the people of NSC know.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
logan89 said:
so when are we going to find out about this thread, come on DTG let the people of NSC know.

2 people in the ticket office have lost their jobs (i think)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here