Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull vs Wednesday

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I think I would rather a Wednesday win. They are 6 points behind us, which would be maintained if they were to win and we beat Leeds on Monday. Hull dropping points is of more importance to us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Draw for me. They both drop points whilst gaining very little, and one of those points vanishes into thin air.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only six points clear of Birmingham if they win their GIH, and with an inferior DG. Just TWO defeats back to back, could see us seventh...

#NotThereYet

I'm still a little worried about Ipswich - more so than Cardiff or Brum...

Basically if we can win a few more games in a row we can almost assure a play off spot - until then we should still be cautious without doubt - weren't we 7th (in play) just a handful of games ago. Anyone can put a run of 3 or 4 wins together...

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Hull losing, and Wednesday winning accomplishes 2 objectives

1) Narrows the gap between us and top 2.
2) Compresses the points span over the top 5 or 6, thus increasing pressure on all teams. With no pre-season expectations, or huge player purchases, I think we are better set to deal with that pressure than hull, 'boro, derby, and possibly even Wednesday.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'd go for a draw - with a red card or two if possible. Second choice would be a Wednesday win - I want us to catch and pass Hull. However, whatever the result, it's not nearly as important as three points for us on Monday.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
The best result would surely be a Wednesday win by as many goals as possible to bring Hull's goal difference closer. Mind you a 18 - 0 SW win and a win on Monday would take us above Hull

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd go for a draw - with a red card or two if possible. Second choice would be a Wednesday win - I want us to catch and pass Hull. However, whatever the result, it's not nearly as important as three points for us on Monday.

Medium terms injuries would be better - more than 3 matches missing :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wednesday win is best. We have to aim for top two. If we miss out on the play offs it won't be because of other results it will be because we exploded!

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
The best result is an incredibly dirty ill tempered clog-fest resulting in a slew of season sending injuries and lengthy violent conduct bans. If they could contrive to field an ineligible player amid the chaos that would be perfect.

This. A 3-3 draw, caused by defensive lapses exposing the fragility of both teams, where both teams leave everything on the pitch and pick up niggling injuries and bookings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here