Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Hull City v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Match Thread ****

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I just hope we win.

How big of binfest with NSC be this evening if we lose, and how many will I be involved in!!!

I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please help us, Superman!:blush:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Jeez I don't believe it player is on
all those emails might have worked then
thank you
SCR

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There was no payment taken from my account for Player in June, was taken in July, but although it seems to know who I am it's not letting me in. Have emailed the contact address, not holding my breath.
I could start another subscription I suppose, I suspect that would lead to a whole world of hurt to sort out!
So it's back to the long distance radio connection, with whistles and crackling, hissing and disturbing the neighbours. 1-1 Draw.

rhth.jpg

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Afternoon all... unbelievable that Player is on... hope it continues!! Waiting to hear the team

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
There was no payment taken from my account for Player in June, was taken in July, but although it seems to know who I am it's not letting me in. Have emailed the contact address, not holding my breath.
I could start another subscription I suppose, I suspect that would lead to a whole world of hurt to sort out!
So it's back to the long distance radio connection, with whistles and crackling, hissing and disturbing the neighbours. 1-1 Draw.

rhth.jpg

is that you Skip you look a lot like Tony Hancock...............big radio??

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
#BHAFC v Hull City: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Crofts, Dicker; Noone, Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm not optimistic about today, I think it could be a bad start to the season. 2 - 0 to Hull I reckon and at least that many binfests tonight as a result.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
** Breaking news ** No Vicente today :eek:
Source - My missus reckons she has just seen him in Brighton carrying a seagulls rucksack/kitbag. She is a diehard Albion fan and ST holder so I tend to believe her although I have to admit her facial recognition skills are not great!

She was only bloody right, well done that lady

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
** Breaking news ** No Vicente today :eek:
Source - My missus reckons she has just seen him in Brighton carrying a seagulls rucksack/kitbag. She is a diehard Albion fan and ST holder so I tend to believe her although I have to admit her facial recognition skills are not great!

She was right. I did wonder whether it was worth risking him against Swindon.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
is that you Skip you look a lot like Tony Hancock...............big radio??

Strange that Glas, quite similar. You need a big radio this far away.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No big surprises then...assume Gus wants Lua Lua to explode on the scene when legs are tiring.

ooops missed that... no vicente... anyone know why?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I can see a lack of shots on goal, 0-0.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looking at the bench, what happens if Bridcutt (god forbid) gets injured? Calde?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here