Votes: 36 24.2%
  • £20 - £50 more

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • £50 and more

Votes: 23 15.4%

• Total voters

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
£20 - £50 depending on the seat sounds reasonable, won't affect me though because I'm not renewing, doesn't seem to be much point as I generally miss 2-4 months of the season because of being away for work. Shame really because I would pay up to £50 per month for WSU if I could get to every home game.

Although I've been in a similar situation the last 2 seasons so I guess there must be something else influencing my judgement, probably this obnoxious "One club, one ambition" tagline that gets thrown out by the club now, after last summers signings and the selling of so many 1st team regulars over the last couple of seasons it just stinks.

Saying that I'll still be at home games when I'm about of course but I'm not prepared to give them money for nothing any more.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Think ST numbers will be down a fair bit, but crowds will pick up if performances improve as it's so easy to get tickets. Personally I'll renew anyway, my WSL seat is the first of the cheaper half-block and I'd think an increase of something like 5% is coming (can't remember what happened last season but I seem to think it didn't change much). In the great scheme of things a couple of quid a game is neither here nor there really but accept there is a tipping point for people. It's not simply the cost though - have to take all factors into account, so Hughton can to a certain extent make or break next season's renewal numbers..

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I was just having a nose at the HALF season ticket prices for 14/15..

Now, as an example, At the Beginning of the 2014/15 Season, a Zone E would cost £715.
The Half season price for Zone E for the remainder of this season is £385.

So that would mean a Season ticket for Zone E would now cost £770!...

Barber has put this up by £55!....

If not then Why isn't half a season ticket costing £357.50 and Not £385!..

I was just having a nose at the HALF season ticket prices for 14/15..

Now, as an example, At the Beginning of the 2014/15 Season, a Zone E would cost £715.
The Half season price for Zone E for the remainder of this season is £385.

So that would mean a Season ticket for Zone E would now cost £770!...

Barber has put this up by £55!....

If not then Why isn't half a season ticket costing £357.50 and Not £385!..

There has to be some benefit of committing to all 23 home games rather

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
At the moment I don't think they can risk putting them up. If we are still around relegation in March, then they definitely can't or they risk losing even more season ticket holders

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm convinced they will go up again but only a small fraction like last year. Barber is penny pinching everywhere which is his job.

The question is ...

What matters most to people who are seriously thinking about not renewing their season ticket? The price? Or the likelihood of the team having a good season?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can see a lot of people hedging their bets and opting for a Half Season Ticket they advertise about Xmas - if the results are going our way.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Judging by the people i have spoken too, i think the club are going to be in for a shock

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Judging by the people i have spoken too, i think the club are going to be in for a shock

This. I will renew, but both sets of people next to me are not. The four lads in front of me are not and 5 of the 8 in the row in front of that who are friends are not. Hardly, scientific but I can see tickets sold dropping by 10k which would be a significant loss of revenue and a real shame. IMO it's not the price increases, it's the novelty value for some people wearing off, travel and mostly the football...

The club has always been a bandwagon one, and I think/fear we have reached the end of an upward cycle...

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
Not renewing in any event, have missed too many games this season for it to be worthwhile. Price increase seems unwise given decline in quality of squad over the last 12 months - to go from Leo Ulloa and Will Buckley to Chris O'Grady and Sam Baldock is quite glaring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here